How come I keep coming back to ATOT?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

NewSc2

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Imported
It makes the time go by faster.. I've noticed this in times where I really NEED to study.. :eek:

i haven't slept all night (6am) and i have this damn hwk in front of me that i just need to finish up and give to my roommate, and in the time reading this thread i could have done so AGRH!

Jan 18, 2001
Because you confuse negative attention with love, you worthless crap eating dumbass!

edit: j/k of course :D

kherman

Golden Member
Jul 21, 2002
Originally posted by: NewSc2
Originally posted by: Imported
It makes the time go by faster.. I've noticed this in times where I really NEED to study.. :eek:

i haven't slept all night (6am) and i have this damn hwk in front of me that i just need to finish up and give to my roommate, and in the time reading this thread i could have done so AGRH!

That reminds me of the day ID admitted they are working on Quake3. Taht was a HUGE thread. I think it was Quake33. I stayed up to 6 AM becasue a bunch of us were in competition to get the 666th post.

Back then the forum wasn't as good and everytime you refreshed, any post with the same time stamp would be randomly placed on the page. So we learned the hard way that no one can by the only user of post message number 666.

I think I missed my classes the next day :)

Nt sure if this was Anandtech though. Might have been the shacknews posting thingy. Almost positive it was Anandtech though. This was years ago :)

Darien

Platinum Member
Feb 27, 2002
Originally posted by: kherman
After reading all the posts, I think I figured it out.

I come here for two reasons:
1) to kill time
2) to take a break from working.

Leave while you still can!

This place will effectively remove you from all social life and all of us will become your new friends.