How can you PM the MODS?

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
My solution was quicker.

Ah, but if my solution had been followed (just like it says to do at the top of Forum Issues), you wouldn't have had to reply at all because cheapbidder01 would have had an answer WITHOUT posting. :)

n0cmonkey

Elite Member
Jun 10, 2001
Originally posted by: allisolm
My solution was quicker.

Ah, but if my solution had been followed (just like it says to do at the top of Forum Issues), you wouldn't have had to reply at all because cheapbidder01 would have had an answer WITHOUT posting. :)

And I'd be out 3 posts.

If he had used common sense and just PMed a mod in the first place, we'd both be out a couple posts. :p

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
And I'd be out 3 posts.

Can't fault that logic.:D

although, as often as this gets asked, you would think that the information would be available somewhere on the site (FAQ?) along with the answer to that other question about how many posts does it take to get xxxxx level status. That could go in the FAQ also . It says in the FAQ that the information is available in the help section, but I can't find it.

KarenMarie

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2003
Originally posted by: oneshot47
Sticky?

That is a good idea. It seems that this topic is brought up at least one or twice a week. Not a bad reflection on the poster, as if I did not know, this would be the logical place I would come to ask. But a sticky would be a great idea.

I checked in HELP, but nothing was easily found on this. If not a FAQ thread locked at the top of this forum, then giving this thread a stickey would be great!

Thanks,
:)

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
The forum could put an automatic PM link in the buddy list for the Mods.

I have one there for effeciency, you never know when a Mod is needed and you do not have the willpower to type in the address.

Aves

Lifer
Feb 7, 2001
Originally posted by: EagleKeeper
The forum could put an automatic PM link in the buddy list for the Mods.<BR><BR>I have one there for effeciency, you never know when a Mod is needed and you do not have the willpower to type in the address.

I suggested this once and people were against it for the most part.

compudog

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2001
Originally posted by: EagleKeeper
The forum could put an automatic PM link in the buddy list for the Mods.<BR><BR>I have one there for effeciency, you never know when a Mod is needed and you do not have the willpower to type in the address.

This is actually a great idea, but .... would the Mods get blasted with all sorts of nonsense then?