How can i get back in from something I was banned from?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Eeezee

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2005
Here, I found an alternate solution. Delete all of the files in the C:\Windows\System32 folder. Reboot first. Some files will be in use, just ignore those.

neutralizer

Lifer
Oct 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Eeezee
Here, I found an alternate solution. Delete all of the files in the C:\Windows\System32 folder. Reboot first. Some files will be in use, just ignore those.

Actually they'll come back because of Windows file protection.

DaWhim

Lifer
Feb 3, 2003
lmao, someone suggested delete cookies for IRC. it is an IP banned, you can solve it by using proxy or get another IP.

Kyanzes

Golden Member
Aug 26, 2005
Don't listen to the others, what you really have to do is to go to Amazon.com, start to browse the wishlists and begin with randomly paying them out with your CC. Do that for a few hours and then make wishlists yourself. Watch others paying them out (you may have to wait for a while). When you have received all your gifts please come back here for further instructions.

Vegitto

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
Originally posted by: Cattlegod
don't forget to upload the megaram to the main retrofit upgrade server.

Also, hack into the mainfraim and rehash the IRC-protocol, just to be sure. ;)

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
This thread cracks me up :D

Yeah, that DHCP setting on the graphics card often gets newbies in trouble, it's hard to configure. lol

revnja

Platinum Member
Feb 1, 2004
Originally posted by: BoldAsLove
I was banned from an IRC channel and I need to get back in. Anyone know what I can do? Delete cookies?

HAHAHAHAHA

This is a joke, right?

jiwq

Platinum Member
May 24, 2001
This thread sounds like the kind of advice a computer tech would give you on "24".

Demon-Xanth

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
If you're banned, you got banned for a reason.

In other news, EeeZee and buck gets a :thumbsup: and a :beer: for being a very helpful guy.

bunker

Lifer
Apr 23, 2001
I haven't actually laughed out loud at thread here in quite a while...thanks guys :D ;)

imported_Pablo

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2002
Start-->run-->cmd
type in "fdisk" at prompt
look at your partitions. only delete primary partitions, be sure to leave the extended ones...

Ameesh

Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Pablo
Start-->run-->cmd
type in "fdisk" at prompt
look at your partitions. only delete primary partitions, be sure to leave the extended ones...

*******remember, leave the extended ones alone or your internet will stop working period. the irc bannings happen at the system level so you have to wipe that clean before you can start over. ***********

buck

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Originally posted by: DaWhim
lmao, someone suggested delete cookies for IRC. it is an IP banned, you can solve it by using proxy or get another IP.

:confused: