How can i get back in from something I was banned from?

BoldAsLove

Platinum Member
May 10, 2005
I was banned from an IRC channel and I need to get back in. Anyone know what I can do? Delete cookies?

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Whatever happens, when you get back in there, tell them that you are going to bash their faces in with a baseball bat for banning you. It will scare the sh!t out of them and they will never ban you again.

imported_Tick

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2005
Obviously you need to spam Anandtech on a daily basis. That will show them and convince them to let you back in.

Eeezee

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2005
Originally posted by: BoldAsLove
Originally posted by: buck
Then, if that doesnt work, enable dhcp for your monitor.

wtf is dhcp?

It should be under your graphics settings in Windows or Mac. How do I know that you're a Windows or Mac user? Just a hunch

Edit: The graphics settings will only tell you whether or not DHCP is enabled. It won't be able to change it for you because DHCP is inherently a hardware feature that can't be controlled by software.

Eeezee

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2005
Edited my other post, but wanted to make sure you knew this part because it's important.

The graphics settings will only tell you whether or not DHCP is enabled. It won't be able to change it for you because DHCP is inherently a hardware feature that can't be controlled by software.

jagec

Lifer
Apr 30, 2004
Spoof your MAC address, renew your DHCP lease, go through a proxy, and clear cookies.

buck

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Originally posted by: jagec
Spoof your MAC address, renew your DHCP lease, go through a proxy, and clear cookies.

Dont forget the hokie pokie :p.