How can I become fat?

Passions

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2000
I am 21 and im too skinny, I need to become more fat. Everything I eat, it doesnt matter, ice cream, chocolate, etc I can never seem to gain weight! I wish I could be fatter!!! oh yeah, how do i make it so it doesnt get all fat in the belly, but like all over?

BigKev

Platinum Member
Apr 29, 2000
The best thing to do is get lifting the weights and put on muscle mass. It weighs more than fat and you don't get chubby in the tummy. ;)

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
Get big the healthier way - work out. It'll be much more satisfying, and you'll have a bigger sense of accomplishment by doing that instead of stuffing your face ;)

Passions

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2000
I dont want to be all buff when im skinny though. isnt it better to get fat first and then work out so then it looks alright. skinny buff guys look funny.

AMDJunkie

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 1999
Don't eat that junk, being fat is not good. Go to the gym, work out, and get muscle instead (don't expect instant results though). I mean, how many women have said, "Wow, look at the rolls on that guy!"?

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Dont move, not an inch. You should only have very few reasons to move, toilet(very important), go to the door(take the pizza). And thats it, stay on the internet all day and dont move. Oh yeah, and only eat once a day, and then alot.

AMDJunkie

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 1999
The very last thing you want to do is build muscle upon fat. Then you cannot burn the fat. Anyways, with enough work and exercise, you should fill out with muscle.

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000

<< Dont move, not an inch. You should only have very few reasons to move, toilet(very important), go to the door(take the pizza). And thats it, stay on the internet all day and dont move. Oh yeah, and only eat once a day, and then alot. >>

I did that during the summer, but gained virtually nothing.

duragezic

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
I don't do much either as far as physical activity and I'm skinny. I did notice a decent weight gain from lifting couple times a week.

IBhacknU

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I agree with Mday...

get married!

1) Make sure she can cook
2) Make sure she's not attractive (otherwise you'll burn all those calories in bed)
3) Make sure she's rich (so you can sit around the house all day, and do nothing but watch your ass grow)