How are we housing all our POWS?

Jhill

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
Do these guys get a bed to sleep in? What kind of meals do they get? I am just curious if anyone knows how we can possibly give all these guys room and board for so long?
Anyone know?

seawolf21

Feb 27, 2003
don't know but they better not be getting more than MREs. what do you mean how we can hold them for so long? We can do so because you and I are paying for it. We are pouring $75 billion into the war itself and the figure is only going to go up.

HappyNic

Oct 14, 2001
well, i guess they share a sleeping bag and have 1 mre a day, while sleeping on the floor.

XZeroII

Lifer
Jun 30, 2001
Cable TV, Workout rooms, free room and board, free hot meals...no wait, those are American prisoners...

charrison

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by: Jhill
Do these guys get a bed to sleep in? What kind of meals do they get? I am just curious if anyone knows how we can possibly give all these guys room and board for so long?
Anyone know?

They are being feed better than our frontline soldiers. The are getting 3 hot meals a day, while our soldiers are existing on MREs. Lodging is probably not that good right now. Saw a photo of one the camps, it appeared to be a large camp surrounded by concertina *sp* wire.