How and why do guys check their phones while peeing?

GearFace

May 31, 2019
The first time I saw this I wondered if it was a joke. But now I have been several guys do it. They will be in the work restroom, using a urinal, while looking at their phone.

I need both hands just to get my zipper open, and both hands remain in use until the event is complete. To use my phone, I use one hand to take it out of my pocket and hold it, and the other hand to type in my password and then do whatever. So that's four hands total, if I needed to do both things at the same time.

Yet I have seen guys peeing with both hands on their phone. Did they first get the stream started, then decide to play Candy Crush? Or were they already playing Candy Crush when they realized they had to go right then? I have even seen one guy go to the sink when he was done, holding his phone in one hand as he used the other hand to wash itself.

Aside from the issue of how guys manage to do this, I'm baffled as to why the idea would even occur to them. Is their email or whatever so important that they can't take a break for even a minute? Especially when engaging in another activity that requires accuracy.

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
The first time I saw this I wondered if it was a joke. But now I have been several guys do it. They will be in the work restroom, using a urinal, while looking at their phone.

I need both hands just to get my zipper open, and both hands remain in use until the event is complete. To use my phone, I use one hand to take it out of my pocket and hold it, and the other hand to type in my password and then do whatever. So that's four hands total, if I needed to do both things at the same time.

Yet I have seen guys peeing with both hands on their phone. Did they first get the stream started, then decide to play Candy Crush? Or were they already playing Candy Crush when they realized they had to go right then? I have even seen one guy go to the sink when he was done, holding his phone in one hand as he used the other hand to wash itself.

Aside from the issue of how guys manage to do this, I'm baffled as to why the idea would even occur to them. Is their email or whatever so important that they can't take a break for even a minute? Especially when engaging in another activity that requires accuracy.
I see it a lot at the uni i work for, and it drives me nuts. Never saw it before then. Like everyone under 25 here either has one hand out for phone-work or both. I find it super weird.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Because it's too tragic to be disconnected from social media for the thirty seconds it takes to pee, I guess? Then you might be left alone with your own thoughts, only to realize that you're a hollow individual, mentally bereft and hopelessly dependendent on the activity of others. Better to play it safe and not abandon your connection to the cloud unless absolutely necessary.

Midwayman

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2000
I'm not facebooking, I'm taking pictures of my junk so I can do one of those time-lapse photography videos.

Reactions: BudAshes

Jeeebus

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2006
I'm an aspiring Instagram urinal model so I'm sending vids of my junk to the urinal manufacturers in hope they decide to pay me.

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
I spend my next day lysoling the floor around the toilet because i can't see my stream.

Nov 20, 2009
Worse, try experiencing this by someone doing it and they are on a conference call with you and many others. What goes on in their minds as they urinate, fart and flush all while actively talking to the rest of the folks on the call. Crazy.

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
i love streamers. They make it possible to nostalgia....i love it.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Never understood that either, same with using phone while pooping. It's just nasty to touch something when you didn't wash your hands. I go in, do my business, wash my hands, get out. My phone stays on my desk or wherever it was before.

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006
I wonder when we're societally going to acknowledge that phones aren't just weird in certain situations, they're downright intrusive.

How do you know some weirdo isn't snapping pictures or trying to get some insta fame by making some sort of screwed up video when there is an understood expectation of privacy (even at a urinal).

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I spend my next day lysoling the floor around the toilet because i can't see my stream.

you know, you could fix this problem by sitting down if your eyes are that bad. Or just piss out the back door or kitchen window.

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
It's the same thing with people talking on their phones, in either a stall while they're deploying feces or standing at the urinal. Really, people? Your call is THAT important? Just frickin weird if you ask me.

Spacehead

Lifer
Jun 2, 2002
Nearly every time i walk in our bathroom at work & my boss is peeing, his phone is in his hand. And more often than not his cup of coffee is placed on top of the urinal.

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
This starts with another conversation about whether or not you use the trap door on the front of your underwear or go over the waistband. From that, it's easier to determine whether or not you can one-hand the task.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Now that's a live stream :p

But seriously, it's the easiest way to get a dick pic without drawing too much attention. I mean, I can't whip it out anywhere else without getting in trouble.

snoopy7548

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2005
This starts with another conversation about whether or not you use the trap door on the front of your underwear or go over the waistband. From that, it's easier to determine whether or not you can one-hand the task.

I pee like Butters...

1566135584284.png

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
That doesn't really address the "why" part.