How about that Duh Duh W Bush? He sure is great!

VicYoung

Jul 21, 2002
This country is going to Sh!! in a hand basket. Got to love that coperate ass kissing W Bush does. He makes deals under the table with the larger coperate scandalous companies and chooses to make an example out of the cable scandal NICE! hey let's put all our money into missile defense while our f**king kids have to share text books in schools and bring their own paper and school supplies. Hope you Republicans got what you want. Another screwed up economy just like his good Ol'e father left us. The Bush family is leaving America a beautiful legacy arn't they :)

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
I think it's because people would rather bitch about the government on a private forum than actually write to their senators about the problems we face.

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Your obvious lack of mastery of the English language and poor education do nothing to help your cause.

Mrburns2007

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2001
Originally posted by: VicYoung
This country is going to Sh!! in a hand basket. Got to love that coperate ass kissing W Bush does. He makes deals under the table with the larger coperate scandalous companies and chooses to make an example out of the cable scandal NICE! hey let's put all our money into missile defense while our f**king kids have to share text books in schools and bring their own paper and school supplies. Hope you Republicans got what you want. Another screwed up economy just like his good Ol'e father left us. The Bush family is leaving America a beautiful legacy arn't they :)

All politicians kiss corporate ass, it's the only way to get elected. Besides it was the Democrats that killed the legislation that would have stop the stock options which is why these corporate weasels inflate there stock prices by cooking the books.

Also the federal government has never invested in public education that much because it's suppose to be provided for by the states.

Also you should note that the federal government is 35 trillion in debt.......how much is enough.

Rainsford

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
rolleye.gif

woodie1

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2000

Did you forget to pay attention in school?

One of the errors in your statement:

Not too many years ago public education was funded almost entirely by the States with a little from the Feds.

Since the Feds started throwing money at education there has been no improvement. Money isn't the problem.

I'll let other pick at the rest of your misstatements.

ViperXX

Platinum Member
Nov 2, 2001
For some reason I don't recall two huge buildings exploding and thousands dieing during the Clinton administration. I wonder why that is f*ck knob?!!!

etech

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Under Clinton

USS Cole
US embassy in Kenya
US embassy in Tanzania
1993 WTC bombing

Clintons response?

zephyrprime

Diamond Member
Feb 18, 2001
Also you should note that the federal government is 35 trillion in debt.......how much is enough.
Actually, the government's only in hoc for 3.6 trillion as of 1999. Don't know what it is right now though.

junkyardDawg

Oct 11, 2001
hey let's put all our money into missile defense while our f**king kids have to share text books in schools and bring their own paper and school supplies.
Fed gov't is supposed to provide National defense, not buy your kids pencils and paper

LordMaul

Lifer
Nov 16, 2000
bring their own paper and school supplies.

Um...

You have a problem with kids bringing their own sh!t?

WTF?!

datalink7

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001
Originally posted by: etech
Under Clinton

USS Cole
US embassy in Kenya
US embassy in Tanzania
1993 WTC bombing

Clintons response?

Don't forget Somalia!

Now, I'm no fan of Bush but I'm also no fan of Clinton.

Jul 1, 2000
Trolls like you are a waste of bandwidth.
rolleye.gif

When you were born, your mother should have taken one look at you and asked the doctor if she could keep the placenta instead.

gwlam12

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2001
The Dub! The W Boosch! What a tard. That guy can't speak without stu tt tt ter rrrring.

i have stuttering problems, too, so stfu. its a psychological problem.

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
i have stuttering problems, too, so stfu. its a psychological problem.

As opposed to a stutter caused by difficulty with delivery . . . I think he was trying to imply Bush stutters b/c he doesn't have anything intelligent to say so he stumbles through any public event unless he has a speech to read . . . verbatim.

PsychoAndy

Lifer
Dec 31, 2000
hey let's put all our money into missile defense while our f**king kids have to share text books in schools and bring their own paper and school supplies. Hope you Republicans got what you want. Another screwed up economy just like his good Ol'e father left us. The Bush family is leaving America a beautiful legacy arn't they :)
If you knew ANYTHING about the government, you would know that the federal government can NOT run schools, because it is deemed unconstitutional. Schools fall under state government. Dubya would have nothing to do with education, nor the republican controlled House. Second of all, in my state, the only time kids share books is when they lose them or forgot them. Third of all, if you went up to ANY educator, and honestly told them that you could not get neither pencil nor paper, or basic school supplies, they would help you get them. Hell, most of them would pay for them from their own pocket if they didn't have any lying around. You sir, you dumbass troll, needs to earn yourself some fvcking knowledge, because I just argued the fvck outta you.