How about a good Rambo FPS or 3rd person?

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
With the new Rambo flick upcoming, are there any plans for such a game?

I would enjoy having the compound bow with various tipped arrows and one of the classic Rambo knives. A mix of stealth and run&gun, some gun ship piloting time, and maybe a 3rd person stick fighting mini-game.

I wouldn't mind if it had to be done ala Splinter cell or Gears of War style either.

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: DAPUNISHER
With the new Rambo flick upcoming, are there any plans for such a game?

I would enjoy having the compound bow with various tipped arrows and one of the classic Rambo knives. A mix of stealth and run&gun, some gun ship piloting time, and maybe a 3rd person stick fighting mini-game.

I wouldn't mind if it had to be done ala Splinter cell or Gears of War style either.

Unless it is a real *surprise* like Riddick:EfBB - most movie-tie in games are awful

Engraver

Jun 5, 2007
Originally posted by: JBT
Sounds like a good Crysis mod IMO.

That's the one of the few things I thought Crysis was missing, Rambo knife. That would be so much more satisfying than donkey punching Koreans to death.

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
Originally posted by: JBT
Sounds like a good Crysis mod IMO.
That would work. Be nice to switch to 3rd person for some of the evasion tactics and splinter cell style kills, if possible. Absolute must for stick fighting.

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
They drew first blood, not me.

I would so play a Rambo game.

KT

BFG10K

Lifer
Aug 14, 2000
A Rambo game would be great. :thumbsup:

Unless it is a real *surprise* like Riddick
Don't forget JK2/JA and EF/EF2 did a good job to their respective movie franchises.

Wheelock

May 3, 2007
Rambo: I'm expendable.
Co Bao: What mean "expendable?"
Rambo: It's like someone invites you to a party and you don't show up. It doesn't really matter.
(later)
Co Bao: Rambo, you not "expendable."