House Passes 1/6 Commission

Page 13 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
As unlikely Garland will go after the orange baby. He's even less likely to pursue Barr

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
As unlikely Garland will go after the orange baby. He's even less likely to pursue Barr
You think Barr will try to claim a privilege he knows he doesn't have?

Wait a second.....what am I thinking??

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Garland seems to be the wrong person for the job so far, he’s appears to not have the personality to get tough with these traitors.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
neildegrasse.jpg

Wake me up when they send someone to jail.

• Haha
Reactions: repoman0

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
To be clear Biden is waiving Biden's executive privilege here. Trump doesn't have any executive privilege anymore.

Yeah, this ... And that Trump had to ask Biden, AS PRESIDENT, to extend executive privilege to him. Which means that Trump had to accept that Biden was the sitting president in order to ask for it. Biden’s response should be - "Motherfucker ... You don’t even think I was elected legitimately. I’m not giving you shit.” It's funny in the sense of “What a moron, to think that he could assert executive privilege when he’s not actually IN office.”

In a decision about Nixon’s papers, the Supreme Court said that executive privilege was for the benefit of the Republic, not for the benefit of the individual.