House Passes 1/6 Commission

Page 81 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Because if they are known Trump-humpers and they had cause to be dismissed from Biden’s detail, that might affect how much weight we put on their sworn testimony.
Well regardless Ornato was hired into Trump's administration as a political appointment and has been repeatedly accused by multiple people of false statements regarding his experiences in the Trump administration. His credibility is very poor.

Roger Wilco

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2017
Seems more corroboration could be incoming regarding the motorcade incident.

“Back in April, a law enforcement source told me that they heard DC Metropolitan Police officers affiliated with the presidential motorcade share a story of Trump demanding to be drive to the Capitol and getting into an altercation with Secret Service on January 6.

I heard this story months before Cassidy Hutchinson went public with these allegations. I believed the story to be credible at the time because of the source. I am withholding their name due to their position.

At the time, I chased the story. I was unable to identify the names of the MPD officers assigned to the motorcade that day and had to go underwater for other writing projects.

When I initially heard the story of the January 6 motorcade fight, it was off record. I also felt I needed more corroboration. Now, Hutchinson seems to have corroborated it. My source was OK with me sharing this publicly because her account is being disputed.

I am very interested in hearing the accounts of DC MPD officers who were part of Trump's motorcade that day. I hope we will all hear from them soon.”

Reactions: [DHT]Osiris

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
You are just being silly and obtuse now.

Not at all. You are using highly exaggerative language with zero proof. We know people are trying to cross the border. And I agree sometimes it might be a lot, and sometimes it might not be. Your broad gradiose statement that it is a constant stream is just shit straight out of tucker carlson's mouth.

Just like they used repetitive footage from the same couple of days in Seattle and other cities during BLM to imply that kind of violence was going on for weeks. They said it was constant. But it was just right wing propaganda. That's basically where you are right now - a Fox News opinion fake newscaster - Carlson, Hannity, Ingraham...

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Not at all. You are using highly exaggerative language with zero proof. We know people are trying to cross the border. And I agree sometimes it might be a lot, and sometimes it might not be. Your broad gradiose statement that it is a constant stream is just shit straight out of tucker carlson's mouth.

Just like they used repetitive footage from the same couple of days in Seattle and other cities during BLM to imply that kind of violence was going on for weeks. They said it was constant. But it was just right wing propaganda. That's basically where you are right now - a Fox News opinion fake newscaster - Carlson, Hannity, Ingraham...

Just look at the numbers for the year so far.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
I'm wondering if Trump even knows how to drive. Or if he has a valid driver's license. Has Trump EVER driven himself anywhere?
Not sure...... but I do know his daughter knew how to drive, as he has gifted her a Porche, Ferrari, or Lambo, (had a yellow logo on the hood) don't remeber which one was in the photo when I came accross it, but have to find that graudation gift Trump gave to Ivanka on the internet to find out the make.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Seems more corroboration could be incoming regarding the motorcade incident.

“Back in April, a law enforcement source told me that they heard DC Metropolitan Police officers affiliated with the presidential motorcade share a story of Trump demanding to be drive to the Capitol and getting into an altercation with Secret Service on January 6.

I heard this story months before Cassidy Hutchinson went public with these allegations. I believed the story to be credible at the time because of the source. I am withholding their name due to their position.

At the time, I chased the story. I was unable to identify the names of the MPD officers assigned to the motorcade that day and had to go underwater for other writing projects.

When I initially heard the story of the January 6 motorcade fight, it was off record. I also felt I needed more corroboration. Now, Hutchinson seems to have corroborated it. My source was OK with me sharing this publicly because her account is being disputed.

I am very interested in hearing the accounts of DC MPD officers who were part of Trump's motorcade that day. I hope we will all hear from them soon.”

No doubt that they "think" they know the line. They will testify that Trump became very upset when they would not take him to the capitol without the gory details. I really don't care about Trump's bad behavior, as I always assumed that's the way he behaves on a regular basis.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
The horrible sexist Fox News cheerleaders are now bashing Cassidy in a personal manner by calling her immoral, adopted orphan, mistake child, and a lot more in the article comment section.
Fox News decided to make a claim that the media is just hyping the recent committee hearing.
The comment section of the article is almost a debate section where the bad side are the sexists. These sexists also somehow did not comprehend the article properly, which even stated that no fraud was found, and the comment section has multiple comments of Fox cheerleaders screaming there was fraud.
1656723452139.png
Source : https://www.openweb.com/share/2BMjABcW4zJbNqzCdYIOj19ChqQ
1656723509567.png
1656723555614.png
Source : https://www.openweb.com/share/2BMjr6YN39zPVCnvIISg93uTleB
1656723733218.png
Source : https://www.openweb.com/share/2BMlKRtNQy9tGYPgIyQidmizhy5

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
1656764215822.png

gee.. i wonder which party the Simpsons is talking about?
<Gives Repubs batteries for their sarcasm meter>

Reactions: DarthKyrie