Hottie in harry potter?

BtBJester

Jul 8, 2005
Is it me or does it just seem like the girl in harry potter will be really hot in a few years?

QuitBanningMe

Banned
Mar 2, 2005
Well maybe you should go to the calender site dedicated to this. "In XX years I still won't have a chance".

BtBJester

Jul 8, 2005
The girl from harry potter is like 15 or somthing but dakota fanning is not even close to being of legal age.:laugh:

Megatomic

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
I'm surprised the Harry Potter skit from SNL (LL is Hermione) hasn't been brought up yet. :D

chuckywang

Lifer
Jan 12, 2004
Originally posted by: Megatomic
I'm surprised the Harry Potter skit from SNL (LL is Hermione) hasn't been brought up yet. :D

Cause LL was much hotter back then than Emma Watson will ever be. Now that all changed.

Megatomic

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
Originally posted by: chuckywang
Originally posted by: Megatomic

Cause LL was much hotter back then than Emma Watson will ever be. Now that all changed.
Sad but true. I thought she was hot back then but now she is a sick woman. Nothing left to stare at. :(

And as far as I'm concerned, I can't really look at Emma in the way required to determine her hotness. She's too young yet. She needs to be old enough to drive at least.... :p