Hotmail Crack

xynyx

Jan 28, 2011
A colleague of mine had her hotmail account hacked and the password was changed. She had a ton of contact information in there along with a bunch of family photos. She called MSN/Hotmail but they can't/won't help her. I've seen a bunch of bruteforce programs out there but worry about viruses. I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I'm sure this sounds a little sketchy and if no one wants to help or this thread gets deleted I completely understand.

Thanks,
X

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
i had a user come to me w\ a similar scenario...

The problem is that you need to call microsoft. Probably going to take you a while to actually get somebody on the phone who can actually help you. Will probably get a bunch of people on the phone before that who claim they can't help or have no idea how to help you.

Then, tell them to use a secure password.

TJCS

Nov 3, 2009
A colleague of mine had her hotmail account hacked and the password was changed. She had a ton of contact information in there along with a bunch of family photos. She called MSN/Hotmail but they can't/won't help her. I've seen a bunch of bruteforce programs out there but worry about viruses. I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I'm sure this sounds a little sketchy and if no one wants to help or this thread gets deleted I completely understand.

Thanks,
X

YES, this sounds ***"[extraordinarily sketchy]"*** (2nd post and you are asking for a hotmail crack?). You have definitely gone in the wrong direction in regard to solving your problems, and even worse you have come to the wrong place asking for the wrong stuff.

Take Airdata's advice and talk to Microsoft directly.

Last edited:

wirednuts

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2007
and just to add... there isnt much way to make secure passwords anymore without random generators. no, youre not going to get into your accounts without the help of password programs like keepass, but, you wont have to worry about hacking much if you do so.