Hotel night auditor

PeeluckyDuckee

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2001
I'm an night owl and am looking for a second job. Did night janitorial prior, but looking for something else more interesting and with better pay and benefits.

Been searching through job sites and "Hotel night auditor" shows up a fair bit. The pay is decent for what I would consider unskilled labour (customer service and end of day closing duties).

Wonder if anybody here ever worked this position and can give me some insight, as to what you liked and didn't like about it.

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
there are 1-2 people on OT that have that job, i don't recall their names, but there have been a few threads before

gooseman

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2000
I did it for about 4 years before moving into management. Put myself through school that way. What would you like to know? Perhaps I can help.

PeeluckyDuckee

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2001
I'd like to know whether it was interesting or boring for the most part. How much time was spent dealing with customers and how much of it was simply paper work.

Maybe if you give me a brief detail about how your day would go in there? That would give me an idea whether it's something I'm really interested in or not.

Thanks.