[HOT!] Xigmatek case fans - One FREE AR @Newegg

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

jlin101

Feb 12, 2005
I've bought many Xigmatek fans/heatsinks with rebates and they are all decent products. One thing about Xigmatek rebates is that it is extremely slow and I've had to contact them every time to get paid (and you can not inquire about the status until it's been AT LEAST 16 weeks after the end of the promotional period (not the date you mailed the rebate; most Xigmatek rebates last 30 days). I think a lot of customers probably forget about the rebate by then.

IlllI

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2002
i never got my rebate from buying something last november either. if you try to email 'customer support' you just get a canned reply. i should have heeded the warning i'd read about that company.

jlin101

Feb 12, 2005
actually the chance of getting the rebate is good, provided you follow it up either by phone or email (it takes awhile for them to answer back). It's kind of a hassle compared to other companies, I have to admit. Persistence pays off in the end.

johnney5

Oct 4, 2010
i never got my rebate from buying something last november either. if you try to email 'customer support' you just get a canned reply.

I'm waiting on mine from December 2011 too, and each e-mail I send gives me an instant automatic reply as well.

As already mentioned in the thread, these fans are actually good value for the $ without the rebate, but it would be nice to get the rebate...

I paid $10 for a case fan at RadioShack that only lasted a few months, while the Xigmatek XOF-F1251 fan of the same size has been working great for over 6 months now --- I also like it's design.

txlonghorn

Jul 26, 2004
Try contacting Christina Fleck directly. She always promptly replied to my inquiries. Still, I waited until mid April before receiving my November 2011 rebate.

Christina M. Fleck
Accounting Clerk/Office Manager
Phone No. (631) 343-7232 ex.101
Fax No. (631) 343-7233
christinafleck@xigmatekamerica.com

IlllI

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2002
tx, that is the email i tried before, and each time i get the same canned auto-reply. i think waiting 6 months is totally unacceptable.