HOT!!!!! Sandisk 1GB ULTRA II Compact Flash Card @ Staples For $55!! (GC,PM,Coupon) YMMV

tstrike

Oct 10, 2002
edit*

I did the order online and then PM it on the phone

a lil note for your guys if the $25GC is not approved or u don't want to bother with it u can instead of the $20 coupon you can use the $30/150 one and final total would be $70.54 after taxes

FYI is the eCost website says they have very low quantity left or says 0 wait about 5 min or so and it will go back to 50 and the lil clock goes back to 75 hours =)

__________________________________________________________________________________

ok so my first hot deal post so bare with me
ive been looking for this for a while now....

so this is what you do you go to Staples.com and place your order for the
Item # 574210
SanDisk 1GB Ultra II Compact Flash Card for $219.98

then you PriceMatch it to eCost.com
Item # 278580
Sandisk 1GB High-Speed Ultra II CompactFlash card for $95.49

the final pricematch would be to $105.48 casue they add shipping cost and etc

oh and don't forget to use the $20 off $100 coupon code
and also the $25GC Staples Reward Check (item # 577309)

so the final total:
1GB Ultra II CF: $219.98
Staples Award: $25.00
($20 off $100): -$20.00
Tax: +$17.60
Shipping: $0.00
Total: $217.58

Final Total: $55.54

considering the cheapest place is ecost for $95 and you add shipping and handeling and tax on most places
it's pretty muhc like half the price of any place around

i already placed my order will be getting it on monday! =)
BOOYYAHH!

Pardus

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2000
staples only pricematches to officemax, officedepot buy and other national supply stores, not online stores.

have you done this deal or are just posting about it ?

tstrike

Oct 10, 2002
Originally posted by: ActiveX
staples only pricematches to officemax, officedepot buy and other national supply stores, not online stores.

have you done this deal or are just posting about it ?

i have done this deal already
and a few have also

Vikroda

Apr 9, 2003
Thamks, OP. I didn't need this but bought it anyway. I first tried to PM zipzoomfly ($98) but the last three numbers of the part number didn't match even though it was on the same pricegrabber page so I went with ecost and got the $105.48 price (=$114.5 difference * 110%+tax).

If you go through the discover shop center you may be able to get an extra 10% back, but I don't know how the PM will affect this as the order needs to be above $100 to get the 10%. Otherwise just go with ebates (2%). Also, there still appears to be a $5 pricegrabber review rebate available. It's not on the product page but if you click on the > Flash Cards & Accs link you may see the $ Bonus link (until 50 people sign up) next to the item (2nd item from the top).

Slickone

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 1999
Many people say Staples coupons are one time use now. ? My normal source For coupons doesn't shoW a $20/$100 coupon.
Also what's the $25GC Staples Reward Check?

tstrike

Oct 10, 2002
yeap 16 digital coupon codes are one time use only coupons

$25 reward check is pretty much a gift certificate that you can get for free if you buy over $100 to obtain the coupon code you need to grab a staples catalouge and there will be a 16 digit coupon code for the reward check on the back

$20/100 coupon can be found as far as i know by a yahoo mail account...it appears on the top banner of the yahoo inbox... keep refreshing it till u get the staples banner

trikster2

Banned
Oct 28, 2000

Got this card for $104 from zipzoomfly.com a few weeks ago. Great if you can get it for $104

Originally thought did not need 1gb, but filled it up in 1/2 a day of site seeing with my S50, so perhaps I should have held out for the 2gb?

Great card, very fast. Camera feels more responsive with it when taking photos, almost no delays.

tstrike

Oct 10, 2002
Originally posted by: MetalMusicMan
This is a great deal, but isn't it "SanDisk"? People at my work always say "Scan" and it drives me crazy...

name corrected thanks..didn't even noticed that hahaha i always kept calling it as scandisk =)

overclock

Apr 28, 2001
I got one of these. Here's how:

1. Ordered online using a 30/150 coupon. Price $199.48.
2. Called an hour later and PM'ed to Newegg. (They said Ecost was OOS.)
3. After over 30 minutes on the phone I got a credit of $130.50 (including Tax).

Final price: $68.92.

Pretty good price. Can't wait until Tuesday when I get it.

amheck

Golden Member
Oct 14, 2000
Originally posted by: trikster2

Got this card for $104 from zipzoomfly.com a few weeks ago. Great if you can get it for $104

Originally thought did not need 1gb, but filled it up in 1/2 a day of site seeing with my S50, so perhaps I should have held out for the 2gb?

Great card, very fast. Camera feels more responsive with it when taking photos, almost no delays.

Count yourself lucky. I needed the 1gig card for a trip to Alaska. I shopped around on the 20th of last month and the lowest shipped price I could find was Newegg for around $160. I cant believe how cheap these got in just 1 month!

alternator

Sep 15, 2004
Could some kind soul PM me some Staples coupon codes? I'd like to get in on this deal but I'm in Houston and the nearest Staples is out in Nachadoches. :-/

I will be eternally grateful and will most likely be willing to walk your dog(s).

tstrike

Oct 10, 2002
Originally posted by: amheck
Originally posted by: trikster2

Count yourself lucky. I needed the 1gig card for a trip to Alaska. I shopped around on the 20th of last month and the lowest shipped price I could find was Newegg for around $160. I cant believe how cheap these got in just 1 month!

yea drop big time most likely casue they have new chips out i think
but this deal is kinda an exceptioon since Staple is actually selling it for $220 =D

tstrike

Oct 10, 2002
Originally posted by: overclock
I got one of these. Here's how:

1. Ordered online using a 30/150 coupon. Price $199.48.
2. Called an hour later and PM'ed to Newegg. (They said Ecost was OOS.)
3. After over 30 minutes on the phone I got a credit of $130.50 (including Tax).

Final price: $68.92.

Pretty good price. Can't wait until Tuesday when I get it.

not bad still better than paying the original price of $220 from staples hehe

weepul

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2000
www.hd-trailers.net
fwiw, buy.com is selling the kingston 1GB CF for $60 (free shipping) after a $25 rebate. no PM hassle + u can get a $25 GC on top of that by joining greatfun.com

i know that isn't an Ultra II so comparatively, this will be a slower card. but most ppl out there might not need this type of speed.

//krunk (^_^x)