Hot! Good time to get rid of your garbage console games.

gourmettea

Aug 11, 2003
They're running a special with no console games excluded. At Eb Games/Electronic Boutique/EBX they're having a trade in special...they'll give you an extra 10 bucks credit on top of the trade in value of your games........if you trade in 3 games....I got rid of my Madden 2000, 2001, and NCAA 2001.....I think this is pretty hot if you have games sitting around that you tried to trade it in and they offered like 3 or 5 bucks and you declined.......

Kipper

Diamond Member
Feb 18, 2000
Usually EB runs exclusions on these promos. Pretty impressive because sports titles are usually excluded.

hollowman

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2001
Do games have to come with manuals too? I have few games that I lost manuals wouldn't mind get rid of.

THanks

guitarizt

May 21, 2004
$10 extra for each of the 3 games ($30)? Or is it $10 combined for the 3 games for $10 + trade in of games?

gourmettea

Aug 11, 2003
it's $10+ the value of the 3 games combined.....not 10 per game....and sports are not excluded...so bye bye old editions of madden......and i like talking like this.......because this is informal and i'm just too damn lazy to punctuate

yougotdeals

Golden Member
May 2, 2004
The $10 per game deal they ran at xmas time was great. I actually returned 3 games I purchased from them for $5 a piece sometime back.

SoylentGreen

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 2002
A lot of games they have down for about .50 on the trade-in.

Games that I'm never going to touch I guess it's still worth it.

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
They need to post a list of buyback prices online damnit. I hate having to ask them for tons of prices.

Jeraden

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
I did this last week. All my crap games they were only offering $2 for. That would be $16 for 3 crap games... I guess thats not bad, like $5.33 each, but I decided for that much I'd just keep them.

MisterRaven

Sep 26, 2003
Originally posted by: cw42
why... must people.... talk.... like... this?!?!!1

Because they feel a burning desire to contribute to the already excessive idiocy of the general populace, I'd wager.

chuckyH

Oct 24, 2001
Originally posted by: YouUgly
A lot of games they have down for about .50 on the trade-in.

Games that I'm never going to touch I guess it's still worth it.-------------------------
Applebees Onion Peels - Are made of people!
Chilis Awesome blossoms - Are made of people!
Outback's Bloomin? Onions - Are made of people!
Reply Quote Top Bottom

what is the problem with onion peels and such dude?

jhbball

Platinum Member
Mar 20, 2002

to irritate d-bags who care about how people type. shouldn't you be reading a dictionary or something?

btw, thanks OP

MisterRaven

Sep 26, 2003
Originally posted by: jhbball

to irritate d-bags who care about how people type. shouldn't you be reading a dictionary or something?

btw, thanks OP

Shouldn't you capitalize the first word in your sentences?

neurotrophik

May 1, 2002
Originally posted by: MisterRaven

btw, thanks OP

Damn people like you drive me crazy. I've found the people most critical of everyone are the ones who don't make much of themselves in real life, therefore they feel better by criticizing others.

MisterRaven

Sep 26, 2003
Originally posted by: neurotrophik
Originally posted by: MisterRaven

btw, thanks OP

Damn people like you drive me crazy. I've found the people most critical of everyone are the ones who don't make much of themselves in real life, therefore they feel better by criticizing others.

Bear in mind that I'm an English major. It's simply a pet peeve of mine.

SoylentGreen

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 2002
Meh.

They must bump everything down in the computer for this promotion.

I'd rather give them away than to contribute to EB's bottom line.

The 12 bucks for 3 games isn't going to make a difference in my life.

davew0670

Golden Member
Apr 24, 2003
blockbuster gives back about $7 a game. Even bought back some ps2 game I found in a parking lot with no case. Had scrathes all over it.

ironk

Jun 18, 2001
yah, blockbuster gives you $2 for psone games, or sometimes $5 depending on the game.

shawnat

Nov 30, 2000
Can someone give m the link, cause I can't find the page to get this $10 extra for 3 games. I see other trade in offers, but not the one mentioned here...thanks.