HOT FOOD: Free Yoshinoya Buy 1 get 1 free coupons

JeffCutter

Nov 19, 2001
Yoshinoya rocks. You may want to edit this title to show the region though, cause I think they are only left coasters now.

For those that don't know, Yoshinoya is Japanese style "gyudon" or beef-rice-bowl. Great fast lunch!

curlykicker

Feb 23, 2001
You can't beat a large teriyaki Chicken Bowl for the price and it's very healthy too, especially if you order it with no skin. In-N-Out and Yoshinoya are the only fast food I eat! :cool: This is a STEAMING deal! ^Bump^

Curly

Souka

Diamond Member
Sep 25, 2000
Free Coupons
All gone..... :(

Request Coupons

Temporary, we do NOT offer any online coupon.

For customers in CALIFORNIA ONLY: To get coupons, please, email your mailing address to Customercare@yoshinoyausa.com

You will receive your coupons by mail as long as it is available.

Davemeister

Feb 6, 2001
no they're not out of coupons. I don't think they ever posted their coupons online. you just have to send an email with your mailing address so they can send you their printed coupon flyers that are usually distributed with newspaper inserts. they send you two at a time, each flyer with 3 coupons for 3 months (e.g. 1 for january, 1 for february, 1 for march). most yoshinoya stores will allow you to use the coupon as a generic "buy one get one free" for just about any entree, whether it's a regular beef bowl or a shrimp/chicken combo. just as long as 2nd item is equal or lesser value. and they usually take your expired coupons too. so, just save your coupons, even if they expire.

randadore

Jan 4, 2001
yoshinoya is good stuff! so much healthier than other kinds of fast food.

i heard in japan you can ask for a raw egg so you can crack it over your beef bowl and mix it in for added flavor. i guess they don't have to worry about salmonella like we do here.

thx for the coupons. i hope i get them.

Atrac

Golden Member
Mar 26, 2000
I remember when I first moved to CA, I thought that Yoshinoya was a Jewish Restaurant.

Little did I know it was a Mexican owned Japanese restaurant!

:)

(NOTE: This post is not meant to offend any races or religions..just to show my own naivety!)

slycat

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
erm...its pretty crappy by real "bento" japanese standards but good as a "west-jap" restaurant.

tim0thy

Golden Member
Oct 23, 2000

<< yoshinoya is good stuff! so much healthier than other kinds of fast food.

i heard in japan you can ask for a raw egg so you can crack it over your beef bowl and mix it in for added flavor. i guess they don't have to worry about salmonella like we do here.

thx for the coupons. i hope i get them.
>>

i think the raw egg comes as a combo set. i was in japan and was just wishing that there was a yoshinoya in the states... now i just have to wait for them to come to the east coast. btw, the gyudon in japan is rediculously inexpensive, at under 300 JPY a bowl, that's like 2.50 USD. awesome price for awesome food.

damn, i gotta go back.

bump for some gooooood food.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
gyudon is even cheaper in malaysia... like 6 ringgit a bowl... thats about 1.50... its awesome... though the little place in the mall there that sells it wouldn't pass health inspection in the US. add some gyoza and you've got a tasty lunch.

swNYC

May 19, 2001

<< now i just have to wait for them to come to the east coast >>

There is one here in NYC, down in Times Square :cool:

Dragnov

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001

<<

<< yoshinoya=sucks >>

I agree
>>

I also agree. It tastes really strange... not "asian" in the least bit.

localfinesse

Mar 14, 2001
I dont know why people post in the thread when all they says is Yoshinoya sucks. If you dont like it dont post. WE DONT CARE