Hot Deal - USB Sync Charger for iPAQ for $11.95

For all of you who have just received the iPAQ H3635, here is a hot deal for you.

Buy.com has the USB Sync chargers for $11.95 + shipping. It allows you to sync w/o the bulky cradle and also charges your iPAQ through you USB port using the computer power source.

This model also includes a cigarette lighter adapter that converts the cable into a mobile auto charger making it perfect for travelers.

These are going like hot cakes now, so don't be surprised if it goes on backorder. The same model is going for about $20-25 on other sites.

IPAQ SYNC CHARGER USB W/CIG LIGHTER ADAPTER

Burnt

Platinum Member
Mar 20, 2001
Nice find. I need to pick one of these up so I don't have to lug my sync cradle around

edit: oh crap! it has a cigarette adapter too! definitely hot.

Fraggle

Sep 17, 2000
the key for me is the cigarette adapter, since I lack a laptop and don't have any computers away from home to sync with. be nice to listen to Mp'3 or book on tapes for long drives and still stay charged. thanx, great deal.

and welcome to AnandTech!

Bob61

May 1, 2000

<< For all of you who have just received the iPAQ H3635, here is a hot deal for you.

Buy.com has the USB Sync chargers for $11.95 + shipping. It allows you to sync w/o the bulky cradle and also charges your iPAQ through you USB port using the computer power source.

This model also includes a cigarette lighter adapter that converts the cable into a mobile auto charger making it perfect for travelers.

These are going like hot cakes now, so don't be surprised if it goes on backorder. The same model is going for about $20-25 on other sites.

IPAQ SYNC CHARGER USB W/CIG LIGHTER ADAPTER
>>

No need to be concerned, several other sites in the $11 range as well (slightly higher shipping charges for some though). Check it out here!

Mysterie

Jan 7, 2000
Thnak you, wanted this find this accessory but was not willing to pay $20+ on it.

wfjordan

Nov 7, 1999
THANk YOU!! I have been wanting one and was too cheep to pay compaq prices for a car charger.

Don't forget about the extra 2% rebate at ebates :)