Question Hot Chips 2022 coverage?

swheatle

Apr 27, 2017
Is Anandtech going to do a write up of this years Hot Chips presentations? If not can someone tell me what site is? Ian Curtis has done some YouTube but most of his written work is behind a paywall that I can't afford.

DrMrLordX

Lifer
Apr 27, 2000
Is Anandtech going to do a write up of this years Hot Chips presentations? If not can someone tell me what site is? Ian Curtis has done some YouTube but most of his written work is behind a paywall that I can't afford.

Nobody knows. With Ian and other writers missing from the staff, the quality and volume of content in certain areas (notably CPUs and technical deep dives into CPU uarch) is really suffering.

Gideon

Golden Member
Nov 27, 2007
It is disappointing that the content that drew me to Anandtech is getting more and more scarce. Have others been able to find similar content? I have found https://chipsandcheese.com but they really could use an editor :)
chipsandcheese is the only higher quality site that does detailed technical analyses right now I think. Angstromics is also good for no BS quality leaks (though they are few and far between) that are also technical at times

But that's pretty much it :(

Ian did some "watching hot chips together" stream on youtube (under tech-tech potato) but I really miss his articles