Sep 14, 2007
deathbattle163__honey_badger_vs_wolverine_by_morgrag-d5u2cdm.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

I think badger wins. If they made a Honey Badger mutant, he would own Wolverine

Last edited:

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
You should send that idea to Marvel. give Wolverine a new enemy since they pussified sabertooth.

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000

I know that the Honey Badger is a relentless critter in it's drive to eat but I somehow doubt it could take on an adult male lion, Hyenas have been known to drive lions and Cheetahs off a kill but only when they outnumber the opponent by such an advantage the opponent gives way to the numerical threat. Since Honey Badgers don't travel in packs it would have to force a pride off a kill by itself and that seems unlikely IMO..

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Meme's aside I'd have to say the Wolverine would win. Toughness is pretty much a wash between the two (aside from absorbing snake venom) and on the average they're a fair bit larger.

If they were the same size however its a tough call ... the two are very similar critters.

Feb 6, 2007
I was initially going to go with the wolverine based solely on the size advantage. And then I saw this on Wikipedia:

Because of the toughness and looseness of their skin, honey badgers are very difficult to kill with dogs. Their skin is hard to penetrate, and its looseness allows them to twist and turn on their attackers when held. The only safe grip on a honey badger is on the back of the neck. The skin is also tough enough to resist several machete blows. The only sure way of killing them quickly is through a blow to the skull with a club or a shot to the head with a gun, as their skin is almost impervious to arrows and spears.

The motherfuckers are MACHETE-proof. Granted, most wolverines don't hunt with machetes, but I'm still picking the animal that is "impervious to arrows and spears" in a fight.

manimal

Lifer
Mar 30, 2007
I was initially going to go with the wolverine based solely on the size advantage. And then I saw this on Wikipedia:

The motherfuckers are MACHETE-proof. Granted, most wolverines don't hunt with machetes, but I'm still picking the animal that is "impervious to arrows and spears" in a fight.

damn gina!

PenguinPower

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2002
I know that the Honey Badger is a relentless critter in it's drive to eat but I somehow doubt it could take on an adult male lion, Hyenas have been known to drive lions and Cheetahs off a kill but only when they outnumber the opponent by such an advantage the opponent gives way to the numerical threat. Since Honey Badgers don't travel in packs it would have to force a pride off a kill by itself and that seems unlikely IMO..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iksnk1YVkac

:colbert:

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009

:biggrin:

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000

OK, it's basically a "stalemate", the lions didn't like getting bitten on the nose so they just let it go off, now had they been consuming a kill it might have been a different outcome. Gotta say though, that is one mean-asse'd critter, most other animals see a pack of lions and move off pronto but not the Honey-Badger, Honey-Badger don't give a fuck LOL...

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000