HONEST>>>US Govt. planned to **MURDER AMERICANS** so they could go to war<<<

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
Originally posted by: Gonad the Barbarian
Originally posted by: alchemize
It baffles me how people can dismiss this so easily. Here it is, in black and white, in all its factual glory, our government plotting to kill Americans (John Glenn by name for Christ's sake) to further their own agenda. Given we have now arguabley the most secretive administration in our country's history sitting during 2 wars and the largest terrorist attack on American soil I am doubley baffled. Nothing is out of the realm of possibilities as far as our government is concerned. To refute this or blame it on media hype is absolutely absurd and the kind of dangerous attitude that allows our government to concoct such plans. This is the very reason we as the people of this country must tolerate no less than a completely transparent government, or a government by the people, for the people can not exist.
Whatever Gonad you go ahead and keep chasing rainbows with the trolls dahunan and glugglug. Maybe Flyermax will make it a 4some and you can toss in the anti-christ and make your own little cult called "The Anandtech Tinfoil Club".

PS: Anyone what plan Kennedy ultimately ended up accepting? that lil ole bay of pigs fiasco?

WTF exactly is so outlandish in my post? This is not a conspiracy theory, it is a cold, hard conspiracy FACT. If you feel comfortable allowing our government the ability to secretly conduct such treasonous business then you are as un-American as one can get.

So our government can't war plan? Can't have intelligence agencies? Can't do "what if" scenarios?

It would only be a conspiracy if put into motion. Which it never was. Likely, Kennedy asked for scenarios of "how can I go to war with Cuba" (nice democrat there, eh?). This was one of the (odder) 1960 cold war solutions. Or have we been conspiring to nuke russia all these years, and just haven't acted on those plans yet?

dahunan's and your post is a thinly veiled attempt to insinuate that the current adminstration planned 9/11. He's trolling, as usual. Not sure about you yet. Or perhaps you've missed a few of his posts...

Oct 16, 1999
It baffles me how people can dismiss this so easily. Here it is, in black and white, in all its factual glory, our government plotting to kill Americans (John Glenn by name for Christ's sake) to further their own agenda. Given we have now arguabley the most secretive administration in our country's history sitting during 2 wars and the largest terrorist attack on American soil I am doubley baffled. Nothing is out of the realm of possibilities as far as our government is concerned. To refute this or blame it on media hype is absolutely absurd and the kind of dangerous attitude that allows our government to concoct such plans. This is the very reason we as the people of this country must tolerate no less than a completely transparent government, or a government by the people, for the people can not exist.
Whatever Gonad you go ahead and keep chasing rainbows with the trolls dahunan and glugglug. Maybe Flyermax will make it a 4some and you can toss in the anti-christ and make your own little cult called "The Anandtech Tinfoil Club".

PS: Anyone what plan Kennedy ultimately ended up accepting? that lil ole bay of pigs fiasco?

WTF exactly is so outlandish in my post? This is not a conspiracy theory, it is a cold, hard conspiracy FACT. If you feel comfortable allowing our government the ability to secretly conduct such treasonous business then you are as un-American as one can get.

So our government can't war plan? Can't have intelligence agencies? Can't do "what if" scenarios?

It would only be a conspiracy if put into motion. Which it never was. Likely, Kennedy asked for scenarios of "how can I go to war with Cuba" (nice democrat there, eh?). This was one of the (odder) 1960 cold war solutions. Or have we been conspiring to nuke russia all these years, and just haven't acted on those plans yet?

dahunan's and your post is a thinly veiled attempt to insinuate that the current adminstration planned 9/11. He's trolling, as usual. Not sure about you yet. Or perhaps you've missed a few of his posts...

I'm not insinuating the current administration had anything to do with 9/11. But I'm flat out saying the possibility is there, and the only way we can know for sure is through transparency that this administration makes every attempt to avoid. The only thing I troll for is the truth. And there is a big difference between planning to attack and defend against enemies, and planning to wage attacks against Americans and how to best decieve the country. One is the government's job, the other is flat out treason.

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000

I'm not insinuating the current administration had anything to do with 9/11. But I'm flat out saying the possibility is there, and the only way we can know for sure is through transparency that this administration makes every attempt to avoid. The only thing I troll for is the truth. And there is a big difference between planning to attack and defend against enemies, and planning to wage attacks against Americans and how to best decieve the country. One is the government's job, the other is flat out treason.
It's also possible that Elvis was really an alien that psychically inserted control microchips into our brains, and that the real Matrix is Elvis the Alien's Brain. Probably even a web site out there that explores that possibility. And Dahunan and GlugGlug are the webmasters. The cranial-rectal inversion that GlugGlug so yearns for is all part of the anal-probe plans of 2005.

So why don't you start a thread discussing transparency of the government, instead of lending what the tinfoil-asshats see as support?

But honestly, fine...let the leftist freaks keep talking about this stuff. Even Dean jumped into it. It will push them so far to the fringe that Nader would win in a landslide.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

This goes far beyond a typical "what if" scenario. To think that someone actually offered this as an option is frightening to say the least. What if a similar scenario was offered that the Civilian Leadership agreed to carry out? Perhaps Kennedy had too much integrity, does every President have as much?

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
And google has a nice debunking.

bamford lies

lies again

OMG, it used one word with a British connotation! Obvious forgeries! Did you even read this?

I did. Did bamford ever show his document and have it reviewed for authenticity? Did you read the whole thing, about his sh1tty reputation with the NSA, etc.? Just as believeable as what he wrote to sell a book.

Oct 16, 1999

bamford lies

lies again

OMG, it used one word with a British connotation! Obvious forgeries! Did you even read this?

I did. Did bamford ever show his document and have it reviewed for authenticity? Did you read the whole thing, about his sh1tty reputation with the NSA, etc.? Just as believeable as what he wrote to sell a book.

He very well could have made the whole thing up to sell a book. One would be quite naive not to acknowlege the possibility or even dismiss the suspicion. But I see about as much evidence of that as there is evidence that Bush was involved in 9/11. Both are within the realm of reasonable possibilities, but there's not enough evidence to determine likelyhood.

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000

bamford lies

lies again

He very well could have made the whole thing up to sell a book. One would be quite naive not to acknowlege the possibility or even dismiss the suspicion. But I see about as much evidence of that as there is evidence that Bush was involved in 9/11. Both are within the realm of reasonable possibilities, but there's not enough evidence to determine likelyhood.

Here's more:

"I've never heard of Operation Northwoods. Never heard of it and don't believe it," said Theodore Sorenson, Kennedy's White House special counsel. "Obviously, it would be totally illegal as well as totally unwise."

Robert S. McNamara, Kennedy's defense secretary, said: "I never heard of it. I can't believe the chiefs were talking about or engaged in what I would call CIA-type operations."

"There may be a piece of paper" on Northwoods, said McNamara. "I just cannot conceive of [Nitze] approving anything like that or doing it without talking to me."

You'll just counter by saying "they are liars! And terrible paper shredders!"

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
I can't believe you're implying anything coming from McNamara is reliable. Tonkin Bay? Vietnam? Either of those ring a bell?

You can refresh your memory here:
http://politics.slate.msn.com/id/2092916/
And I notice you didn't try to refute the special counsel who would have no reason to lie. They are all liars, except the person who gains financially from it. Very well. You believe what you want to believe. This thread is a trol, evidenced by the "news" is over three years oldl, and it is drawing flies again. I'm done with it.

Oct 16, 1999

Nietzscheusw

Dec 28, 2003
From Alchemize first link: << Northwoods was doubtlessly hatched by a foreign intelligence service and inserted into US national records. >><< A source has told me that Robert Hanssen found out about the plans of this foreign power to stage a big terrorist event in the US. Hanssen made the mistake of telling the wrong people in the FBI and was framed to keep him quiet.
Referring to Northwoods, Bamford told ABC: "The scary thing is none of this stuff comes out until 40 years later." No.
The scary thing is that the tentacles of a malevolent foreign power are deeply embedded in the most secret and powerful agencies in the US -- that this power is pulling the strings, yanking the chains, crashing airplanes into cities, sending America off to war, and gutting our traditional liberties at home. >>
Then from the front page of that same site: << The American Coup d'Etat And
The War For Jewish Supremacy >>
An anti-semitic site and McNamara...you are the conspiracy theorist, Alchemize!

Reality is simple and logic: Kennedy was assassinated among other reasons because he refused to approve Operation Northwoods. Lemnitzer was among the conspirators.
The Landsdale memo: http://www.jfklancer.com/cuba/lansdaledocs/page3.gif
It confirms Lemnitzer wanted 4 divisions to invade Cuba and Kennedy refused to give them to him.
Kennedy later fired Lemnitzer from the military's top spot. He also fired CIA director Allen Dulles and deputy director Charles Cabell, whose brother was mayor of Dallas.
Revenge is no theory.