Homosexuals like to see people suffer,

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JKing106

Platinum Member
Mar 19, 2009
Thank you for posting the article mentioning her mental illness. I figured she may have had an illness, but I wasn't sure. With her illness, definitely she believes what she is saying at the time.

I knew someone would make posts about it being typical right wing stuff, but thought it would be craig, and not dmc.

All right wing fundies are mentally ill. She's just not afraid to say what's on their collective minds. Which makes her much braver than the average right wing fundie, who hides behind innuendo and implication.

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
All right wing fundies are mentally ill. She's just not afraid to say what's on their collective minds. Which makes her much braver than the average right wing fundie, who hides behind innuendo and implication.

Try reading the article I posted, once you do, don't feel too embarrassed for spewing your bile and lies.

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
Try reading the article I posted, once you do, don't feel too embarrassed for spewing your bile and lies.

Regardless of her disability the question is: Is the insular right-wing fantasyworld they have created a schizophrenic phenomenon itself that attracts these types, or are conservatives schizophrenics generally and just rambling about vast conspiracies and such, like they do.

JKing106

Platinum Member
Mar 19, 2009
Regardless of her disability the question is: Is the insular right-wing fantasyworld they have created a schizophrenic phenomenon itself that attracts these types, or are conservatives schizophrenics generally and just rambling about vast conspiracies and such, like they do.

They're just frightened, stupid, and greedy. It's not rocket science.

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
They're just frightened, stupid, and greedy. It's not rocket science.

I have no clue why I bother to rationalize others madness. Some days it helps to restore a bit of faith in the world to think they may be mostly just dupes instead of stupid/narcissistic lazy minded types looking for a cause to fall onto the sword of to make their world seem less pathetic. So sad people from other countries have to hear our conservatives here make such fools of themselves.

They are like the crazy people on the corner of 6th st here, except the mass media gives the craziest a mic if they are in good with the privileged.

This is exactly why so many people were pissed about deregulation of the media, the entertainment industry always caters to the lowest tabloid mindset for $. Reality is a bummer for profits.

Last edited:

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007

You are so deluded by your sick and twisted progressive fantasy you probably actually believe that crap.

SilthDraeth

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2003
If she's a schizo why does her family let her keep speaking at those events?

The brother stated there is nothing they can do legally as long as she isn't trying to hurt herself or others. Speaking the way she is, isn't actually hurting anyone.

To steeplerot and jking, wow...

For supposedly being on the more tolerant side, you guys sure have a lot of hatred and vitriol towards conservatives. You practice the same hypocrisy you accuse Christians of.

Wait, maybe I have that wrong. Maybe the liberal message is, be tolerant of everyone's opinion, unless it has to do with Christian faith, or conservative values... or wait... be tolerant of everyone unless their opinion is different than your own. Yep, I think that is it, the same thing you accuse conservative right wing fundies of.

Granted I don't really think that is the liberal or conservative viewpoint, but there sure are a vocal minority of posters here on both sides that spew hatred back and forth.

But then again, according to you guys, I am a delusional schizophrenic also, and have a mental illness for having my conservative leaning libertarian viewpoints. :\

Oh well.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
The brother stated there is nothing they can do legally as long as she isn't trying to hurt herself or others. Speaking the way she is, isn't actually hurting anyone.

To steeplerot and jking, wow...

For supposedly being on the more tolerant side, you guys sure have a lot of hatred and vitriol towards conservatives. You practice the same hypocrisy you accuse Christians of.

Wait, maybe I have that wrong. Maybe the liberal message is, be tolerant of everyone's opinion, unless it has to do with Christian faith, or conservative values... or wait... be tolerant of everyone unless their opinion is different than your own. Yep, I think that is it, the same thing you accuse conservative right wing fundies of.

Granted I don't really think that is the liberal or conservative viewpoint, but there sure are a vocal minority of posters here on both sides that spew hatred back and forth.

But then again, according to you guys, I am a delusional schizophrenic also, and have a mental illness for having my conservative leaning libertarian viewpoints. :\

Oh well.

Climb off the Cross...

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
What a pathetic response. Truth got you all bent out of shape, can't come up with something a little better than that?

Guess you're so ready to attack that you can't read the second post of this thread....

\shall you apologize or not?

Last edited:

elitejp

Golden Member
Jan 2, 2010
It happens on every thread in the p&n. Around the 4th or 5th post someone will blame Christianity and right winged conservatives for all the worlds problems.

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
Guess you're so ready to attack that you can't read the second post of this thread....

\shall you apologize or not?

Apologize for what? It doesn't change their responses, or your response to him criticizing them.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Apologize for what? It doesn't change their responses, or your response to him criticizing them.

1. Apologize to me - as I was the first to present that this was a mental state that she couldn't control...

2. For him (the OP) attempting to make his post into a anti-christian thing... which for the most part hasn't been....

Last edited:

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
1. Apologize to me - as I was the first to present that this was a mental state that she couldn't control...

Like I said, you posting the video doesn't change their responses, and your response to the OP's response to them, so ...no.

2. For him (the OP) attempting to make his post into a anti-christian thing... which for the most part hasn't been....

Oh ...it hasn't?

She is typical Radical Religious Right.
They call it Church. I call it the local chapter KKK meeting.
And these people claim to be the Holy, God fearing Christians
Hide behind Church, hide behind Medical conditions....excuses excuses.
Bottom line is that is the MO of the Religious Radical America hating right and it's working.
My father is a retired, yet still very much involved fundie minister.
I know FOR A FACT "THAT" (gay bashing) is exactly the sermon for this morning.
In America today, from coast to coast, in many houses of worship, this subject will be number one on their agenda.
This is nothing one should be shocked about... It is very routine.
Today is simply unscheduled gay bashing fueled by words last week from President Obama.
Many, not all thank goodness, but many Christians have all but taken the "worship" out of the term house of worship.

SilthDraeth

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2003

First, I thanked you for providing more information about this woman that I hadn't seen. I admit to failing to do more searches on her after seeing the video.

Second, there is no cross to climb off of. I am agnostic. Not that it really matters, as the other poster went through the effort of quoting all the other people that brought religion into this thread, for which I was criticizing them. Not you.

I still am unsure of your motive for posting the "climb off the cross" post. So aside from my above response to it, I have nothing more to say on the matter. Again, until this, I am pretty sure I addressed steeple and jking, and not you. For the most part, I don't think I ever felt the need to directly address you before now.

Thanks once more for your 2nd post.

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
But it is fine to be muslims and turn over cars and burn down buildings. How is this different form the idiots in washington state busting out all the plate glass buildings? Thank goodness there are no liberal crazy people.

I dont watch video at work.

woolfe9999

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2005
Schizophrenics pick up their delusions from somewhere. Those who babble about the Bible must have been exposed to it, probably for a long while before they lost touch with reality. This woman probably had a dislike for gays and when she became delusional, the dislike took on a delusional character.

Still doesn't matter much. You can't take anything she says seriously because she's ill.

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004

Oh well.

If it walks like a duck...the only difference as stated between this lady and your typical batshit fantasyworld conservative in here is a clinical diagnosis, the symptoms are exactly alike, seeing what the typical conservative writes in here you all 100% remind me of trying to talk politics with my schizophrenic roommate. He has no idea what he says is so crazy, but he damn well KNOWS all these crazy conspiracies and people out to get him are real as you and me.

We have some seriously damaged people out there, and limbaugh/mass media and friends are laughing all the way to the bank on others disability.

Scooby Doo

Golden Member
Sep 1, 2006
I feel sorry for the poor guy behind her, even though I'm laughing at him. Looks like the lady next to him was getting a bit annoyed.