Homosexuals like to see people suffer,

SilthDraeth

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2003
Crazy Woman, Lincoln Nebraska

I in no way support anything this woman says. I couldn't listen to the whole thing, but the first couple of minutes had my shocked.

I also shamefully admit I was laughing at some parts due to being completely awestruck. I believe this woman believes 100% that what she was reading from is true. I don't think any sane person could even make up something as outrageous as what she is stating.

Does anyone in here buy any of what she is selling?

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007

I in no way support anything this woman says. I couldn't listen to the whole thing, but the first couple of minutes had my shocked.

I also shamefully admit I was laughing at some parts due to being completely awestruck. I believe this woman believes 100% that what she was reading from is true. I don't think any sane person could even make up something as outrageous as what she is stating.

Wait, you mean gays aren't the bio-ethic genociders in hospitals?

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
Oh my GOD the guy behind her...

amazing.

Also: I looked into each of her arguments and they are 100% legit.

davmat787

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2010
Poor old woman. :(

One of my greatest fears is going senile. I would much rather be wheel chair bound or even suffer from say paraplegia than lose my mind.

But would you even know you have lost your mind once you are so far gone? Imagine you are that far gone, but every once in awhile you have a second or two of lucidity where you realize what a burden you are and source of embarrassment and anxiety due to being out of control. That would really suck.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com

She is typical Radical Religious Right.

I have a family member that sounds exactly like her.

Kirk Cameron also says the exact same things.

Look at the posts of the radical right on here.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
And throughout the country this morning people will be gathering, meeting, to bash gays from one end to the other. They call it Church. I call it the local chapter KKK meeting.
And these people claim to be the Holy, God fearing Christians.
May God have mercy....

elitejp

Golden Member
Jan 2, 2010
Since im sure no one of you have actually gone into a church and are just rattling off what your friend who never has stepped foot in a church heard from another friend who also never stepped foot in a church said, heres the deal and the position ive heard every church state "Hate the sin, not the sinner".

But feel free to continue to spout off on topics in which you have very little understanding of.

Murloc

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2008
But would you even know you have lost your mind once you are so far gone? Imagine you are that far gone, but every once in awhile you have a second or two of lucidity where you realize what a burden you are and source of embarrassment and anxiety due to being out of control. That would really suck.
people who have alzheimer acknoweldge it at some point. In that moment it must suck. After some time they just lose their mind completely though so it doesn't last long.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
And throughout the country this morning people will be gathering, meeting, to bash gays from one end to the other. They call it Church. I call it the local chapter KKK meeting.
And these people claim to be the Holy, God fearing Christians.
May God have mercy....

Romney is doing just that this morning at a Christian University:

5-13-2012

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/...aith-liberty-university-speech-155148824.html

Romney defends marriage and faith in Liberty University speech

Mitt Romney doubled down on his position against same sex marriage, telling graduates at Liberty University Saturday that marriage between "one man and one woman" is an "enduring institution" that should be defended.

His visit to Liberty, a Christian university founded by the late televangelist Jerry Falwell, was an overt appeal to social conservatives who have been wary about his White House bid.

Coming just days after President Obama endorsed the right of gays and lesbians to marry, the comment earned Romney a standing ovation from the crowd of more than 30,000 people—the largest crowd Romney has ever addressed as a political candidate

Romney paid homage to Truett Cathy, the founder of the fast food chain Chick fil-A, who was given an honorary degree just moments before Romney took the podium.

"The Romney campaign comes to a sudden stop when we spot a Chick-fil-A," the Republican candidate said. "Your chicken sandwiches were our comfort food through the primary season, and there were days that we needed a lot of comforting. "

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
Hide behind Church, hide behind Medical conditions....excuses excuses.

Bottom line is that is the MO of the Religious Radical America hating right and it's working.

Except you are a liar, and she is not a right wing christian fundy. Unlike Moonie and his pseudo intellectual psycho babble, she really does have a metal disease.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
poor lady.

wow that guy behind her was laughing his ass off. i gotta admit so was i at times. after reading how she has health issues i feel sorry for her.

but still. wow

edit and who didn't know that hilary clinton was a ***?

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Someone in an old Clint Eastwood movie once said "don't piss down my neck and tell me it's raining".
My father is a retired, yet still very much involved fundie minister.
I know FOR A FACT "THAT" (gay bashing) is exactly the sermon for this morning.
With Romney praising, the second half of that message.
In America today, from coast to coast, in many houses of worship, this subject will be number one on their agenda.
This is nothing one should be shocked about... It is very routine.
Today is simply unscheduled gay bashing fueled by words last week from President Obama.
Many, not all thank goodness, but many Christians have all but taken the "worship" out of the term house of worship.

But it's Mothers Day today, so maybe old mom will get a little attention too from the pulpit.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Except you are a liar, and she is not a right wing christian fundy. Unlike Moonie and his pseudo intellectual psycho babble, she really does have a metal disease.

Perhaps lead or mercury poisoning or a shortage of lithium.

superccs

Dec 29, 2004
I think the main problem is that the ridiculously ignorant are not afraid to speak their minds...

basslover1

Golden Member
Aug 4, 2004
Since im sure no one of you have actually gone into a church and are just rattling off what your friend who never has stepped foot in a church heard from another friend who also never stepped foot in a church said, heres the deal and the position ive heard every church state "Hate the sin, not the sinner".

But feel free to continue to spout off on topics in which you have very little understanding of.

Maybe your church is like that, but the one I was a member of up until five years ago, their message was to denounce gays and lesbians. I can't recall how it was worded exactly but more or less the message was that they needed help like there was something wrong with them.

They have a similar stance on abortion, that it's evil and should be forbidden by everyone. Even those who do not believe in God.

SilthDraeth

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2003
Thank you for posting the article mentioning her mental illness. I figured she may have had an illness, but I wasn't sure. With her illness, definitely she believes what she is saying at the time.

I knew someone would make posts about it being typical right wing stuff, but thought it would be craig, and not dmc.

elitejp

Golden Member
Jan 2, 2010
Maybe your church is like that, but the one I was a member of up until five years ago, their message was to denounce gays and lesbians. I can't recall how it was worded exactly but more or less the message was that they needed help like there was something wrong with them.

They have a similar stance on abortion, that it's evil and should be forbidden by everyone. Even those who do not believe in God.
There is a difference between taking a stance against homosexuality and taking a stance against the person. The church should take a stance against homosexuality as they also take stances against other things that are deemed wrong or evil from the Bible. To not do so would be very hypocritical for a Christian. This shouldnt come as a surprise to anyone (christian or not).

I highly doubt the church would be addressing this topic if the govt didnt want to actively support it. In this scenario it would be wrong for the church not to actively oppose it. But it IS a shame when churches take the issue too far and begin to oppose the people.

On a side note this old lady who made the speech wasnt behind a ministers pulpit but rather just a local community meeting.