homeownership

NogginBoink

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
It is days like today when the pioneering homeowner surveys his property, reflects on the job he has done, and says to himself...

"...screw the back yard! The front looks okay and it's all the neighbors can see anyway. It's HOT out here and I'm goin' inside!"

charrison

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Lots of homeowners post recently...maybe it is time for homeowners forums on this board?

Linflas

Lifer
Jan 30, 2001
Originally posted by: NogginBoink
It is days like today when the pioneering homeowner surveys his property, reflects on the job he has done, and says to himself...

"...screw the back yard! The front looks okay and it's all the neighbors can see anyway. It's HOT out here and I'm goin' inside!"

Been so hot here this week I have been doing that with the front yard as well. :eek: I really need to mow it soon.

cavingjan

Golden Member
Nov 15, 1999
The good side effect of the drought that we are in is I have only mowed the lawn 5 times this year. I haven't mowed for the last 3 weeks.

On a side note: if anybody from the Baltimore/DC area heard about the Thurmont horse water conflict on the news, that is my wonderful neighbor. I look forward to the day they move. :|

Jan 9, 2002
Originally posted by: NogginBoink

<--- This is what the homeowner's son does too. :D