Holy mother of...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

AmigaMan

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
why the hell am I finding this so funny?!?!?! I'm frickin 32 years old and I'm laughing at this post. Must be some gene encoded in all men's DNA to laugh at potty humor.

Jun 27, 2005
Originally posted by: alien42
my sister would leave those when she was a kid. they were un-flushable and i will never understand how they were humanly possible.

I bet she's a fun date. :p

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
Originally posted by: MazerRackham
I did that once. It wasn't that big around, but it was stiff as stick of wood and about 15" long. Would not flush at all. I had to get a disposable knife to hack that piece of crap in half. It was AWESOME. :) I have tried to repeat my accomplishment, but so far have not be successful. :(

That is pretty fucking sick.

One of my friends was in Italy and had too much crap to eat. he was so constipated, he had to dig the shit out of his butt with his hands.

grohl

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2004
the truth with all of the above problems, let it soak in the water for a while. Yes, the log will enlarge in size but the water will soften it making it easier to flush

I seem to recall a website with pics of good shits but too lazy to search for it

dug777

Lifer
Oct 13, 2004
There is little as satisfying as delivering a gigantic poo to the world, but i've never managed to overwhelm the toilet ;)

Dumac

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2005
Originally posted by: Safeway
I did that once. It wasn't that big around, but it was stiff as stick of wood and about 15" long. Would not flush at all. I had to get a disposable knife to hack that piece of crap in half. It was AWESOME. :) I have tried to repeat my accomplishment, but so far have not be successful. :(

One of my friends was in Italy and had too much crap to eat. he was so constipated, he had to dig the shit out of his butt with his hands.

...uhh

:Scared;

KingGheedora

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2006
Originally posted by: Safeway

I don't understand how that is even possible.