Holy crap, check out this awesome shirt folding technique

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nitsuj3580

Platinum Member
Jun 13, 2001
That's the way I fold my shirts now. Very simple to learn. I found an English version though.

Yossarian

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
I can't do it! My shirt ended up in a crumpled ball! I need an english version or slow motion or something.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Yossarian
I can't do it! My shirt ended up in a crumpled ball!

I'd say that it worked. That's how my shirts end up anyways, so I just crumple them up to begin with :laugh:

Feb 10, 2000
This technique looks neat - I admit I was amazed the first time I saw the video - but my own technique yields the same result, is quicker, and doesn't require you to lay the shirt down in the first place.

Grab the shirt by the shoulders, and shake it until the hem is flat. Holding the shirt with your thumbs and index fingers, use your other fingers to fold the outermost portions of the shirt, including the sleeves, behind the shirt. Drop the hem of the shirt onto a flat surface, and fold the shirt in half.

Takes about 2 seconds, yields a perfect fold.

LtPage1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2004
Originally posted by: DonVito
This technique looks neat - I admit I was amazed the first time I saw the video - but my own technique yields the same result, is quicker, and doesn't require you to lay the shirt down in the first place.

Grab the shirt by the shoulders, and shake it until the hem is flat. Holding the shirt with your thumbs and index fingers, use your other fingers to fold the outermost portions of the shirt, including the sleeves, behind the shirt. Drop the hem of the shirt onto a flat surface, and fold the shirt in half.

Takes about 2 seconds, yields a perfect fold.

yeah, but thats not half as cool looking or fun to do.

frank84

Golden Member
Mar 13, 2003
www.enomooshiki.com
I actually use this to fold my t-shirts. and i have been doing this for a while...
it's definately faster than any other folding method. once you are used to it, you can fold a load of shirts less than 5 or 10 minutes

Feb 10, 2000
Originally posted by: wonho84
I actually use this to fold my t-shirts. and i have been doing this for a while...
it's definately faster than any other folding method. once you are used to it, you can fold a load of shirts less than 5 or 10 minutes

It's still slower than mine, which doesn't require taking the time to lay the shirts out flat, and yields identical results.