hmmm.....

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
I didn't want to mention it because I was ashamed, but I guess things fix themselves sometimes

<<<.....got fired on wednesday...got re-hired today. Boss told me he just felt like firing someone that day. :confused: told me to make nothing of it:confused: :confused:

ummm.....I was really happy about getting the job back but obviously "a little" confounded

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: Goosemaster
I didn't want to mention it because I was ashamed, but I guess things fix themselves sometimes

<<<.....got fired on wednesday...got re-hired today. Boss told me he just felt like firing someone that day. :confused: told me to make nothing of it:confused: :confused:

ummm.....I was really happy about getting the job back but obviously "a little" confounded

Goosemaster, your boss needs lithium, or you need a lawyer, either one will work IMO :)

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein

Goosemaster, your boss needs lithium, or you need a lawyer, either one will work IMO :)

heh....I loath the job but need the bucks..if ONLY i had friends in an IT department around here(No. VA) then I could get some sort of assistant job.

EDIT:
REASONS WHY HE NEEDS THIS JOB:

Just my physics books were $200 + chem books were about that much ...let's not mention calc....too painful...

Car(Honda accord) just got wrecked..some punk hit it in the middle of the night:|. Funds are decreasing quickly because I have to drive my dad's gas-guzzling SUV

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999

heh....I loath the job but need the bucks..if ONLY i had friends in an IT department around here(No. VA) then I could get some sort of assistant job.

If you can "document" what happened, you'll be set for quite some time Goosemaster :D

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001

If you can "document" what happened, you'll be set for quite some time Goosemaster :D

he's a friend......

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999

he's a friend......

To be honest, from the way you say you were treated, he's not a "friend" IMO Goosemaster.

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
There are two sides to every story. Sometimes there are several sides. So far I have only been exposed to one of them.

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: conjur
drink several :beer:

Who are you referring to conjur? :confused:

<-- Downs a few :beer: 's to CMA :D

*holds up glass(es)*:beer::beer::beer:
WHO THE PUCK CARES!!!! :beer: FOR EVERYONE!!!!!

That's the spirit Goosemaster Cheers :beer: