hm newegg actually is pretty good

imported_Reck

Golden Member
Jun 24, 2004
i always thought they were a bit overrated but i guess they aren't so bad after all. ordered yesterday(a sunday) shipped already today via the really cheap express shipper method. i'm gonna get my stuff in only 3 days...and their warehouse is all the way across the country. my first time ordering with them btw.

the shipping is the fastest i've ever seen from an online merchant... so i'll be using them in the future hehe. ;)

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
Its not always like that, but at the most if its in stock, it will take 2 days to ship.

Legend

Platinum Member
Apr 21, 2005
Fed Ex almost always delivers in 2 days for me. Sometimes they take 3, but not often.

Juno

Lifer
Jul 3, 2004
Newegg usually ships packages to my house in two days. Gotta love the extra warehouse in Jersey. :)

CreativeTom

Banned
May 10, 2005
Originally posted by: jewno
Newegg usually ships packages to my house in two days. Gotta love the extra warehouse in Jersey. :)

Yeah.....sucks for those of us that live in Jersey though casue I have the priveledge of paying tax when I order from Newegg!!!!!!!!!

scorpmatt

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
I like newegg, ordered both of mp3 players from them, one was 3 days early and the other was a day early, both delivered via fedex express saver. they also can have some nice deals on hardware. :)

scorpmatt

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Chunkee
NO MORE OF THESE THREADS

welcome to ATOT, please carry your baggage in with you, we all want to hear your ranting and raving. Please remember to keep the neffing to a minimum, apparently it can drop your IQ level. Also note, the mods are fair unless you can piss em off good.