hitting on girls is a pain in the ass

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

OS

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: AsukaStrikes
she's not supposed to be flirting is she's at work. looks like u'll have to buy a phone.

now u know how she sells phones and why they hired her

humor?? sense of humor? You know, it's like a smoke detector, except that instead of going -beep-beep-beep-, it's supposed to go -ha-ha-ha-??

:p

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: OuterSquare
she's not supposed to be flirting is she's at work. looks like u'll have to buy a phone.

humor?? sense of humor? You know, it's like a smoke detector, except that instead of going -beep-beep-beep-, it's supposed to go -ha-ha-ha-??

Rotflol,I thought it was the Roadrunner that went "Beep,beep,beep" ? :)

Whitecloak

Diamond Member
May 4, 2001

if you had posted something funny, he would have laughed.

xirtam

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2001
You got it wrong. You should have just written on a piece of paper something like:

"You're hot, but I'm hungry, so I can't wait for you to finish on the phone. Let's go eat."

Then shoved it her direction. People on the phone will almost always stop to read notes. Give it a shot next time. It's worked for me.

OS

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: xirtam
You got it wrong. You should have just written on a piece of paper something like:

"You're hot, but I'm hungry, so I can't wait for you to finish on the phone. Let's go eat."

Then shoved it her direction. People on the phone will almost always stop to read notes. Give it a shot next time. It's worked for me.

I like! :) Or variations of it would be great.

spp

Golden Member
Jul 9, 2001
i agree..... i was walking my dog today and this really cute girl walked by and asked "is he gonna bite?" and all i could say was ..... "he won't... i promise..."......................

Jan 9, 2002
After a while, it was like, 'aaahhhhhh, stupid hottie, hurry up so I can hit on you' :D

I waited a little longer, but I'm the kind of person who has no patience so I'm like screw this, I'm hungry, I'm going home.

HAHAHA!! This has happened to me more than once too- I hate that...

Gulzakar

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I have the bank teller girl...every trip is a step forward...I think, sort of...not really too sure. :)

spanky

Lifer
Jun 19, 2001
Originally posted by: spp
i agree..... i was walking my dog today and this really cute girl walked by and asked "is he gonna bite?" and all i could say was ..... "he won't... i promise..."......................

at that point... all u had to do was lick ur eyebrow.

guyver01

Lifer
Sep 25, 2000
Originally posted by: Gulzakar
I have the bank teller girl...every trip is a step forward...I think, sort of...not really too sure. :)

not after she sees your bank account balance ;)

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Originally posted by: xirtam
"Will he bite?"

"Not if you go out with me."

How about this?

"Will he bite?"
"No...but I do...gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"

xirtam

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2001
Somehow I don't think that's good for the initial pick-up. You gotta establish some comeraderie usually before you can pull something like that. It's cute, though.

SuperTool

Lifer
Jan 25, 2000
I was at worst buy looking around and there was this really pretty girl there working the cellphone counter. I went over there so to talk to her, but she was in the middle of a sale. So I feign interest in PDAs for a while, but apparently signing up for a cellphone takes a while.

After a while, it was like, 'aaahhhhhh, stupid hottie, hurry up so I can hit on you' :D

I waited a little longer, but I'm the kind of person who has no patience so I'm like screw this, I'm hungry, I'm going home.

That's my lame story for the evening.

That's why they have hot chicks at the cell phone counter. To draw horny suckers like you in :D
Before you know you are buying a 400 dollar phone with 2000 minutes :D

OS

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: PsychoAndy
picking up women at best buy?

thats just LAZY son....

-PAB

hahaha, I don't look for girls at worst buy, but this girl caught my eye, jet black hair, brown eyes and olive skin. I'm curious what her heritage is.