Hit a woman in Krispy Kreme donut drive thru

Dissipate

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2004
I was in a Krispy Kreme donut drive through and there was a woman ahead of me. I had already ordered my donuts and I was pulling up to the window. At the same time I was looking down trying to get money out of my pockets and I didn't realize that my foot wasn't on the brake. I bumped into the woman in front of me. I gave her my insurance information but there didn't seem to be any damage except for a dent that was on her trunk that was above the impact area. My car was not going more than 5 MPH and I am suspicious as to whether or not this dent she pointed out was there before.

This happened about a week ago and I got a call from my insurance company and I asked them to call me back when she had a claim and tell me how much. They haven't called me back yet. Think the company told her she has no claim or could she come back with a bogus claim?

TechnoKid

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2001
If the adjuster cannot be proven to that the dent was casused by your car, then she has nothing.

iwearnosox

Lifer
Oct 26, 2000
Some bitch ran me over at starbucks, literally. I was walking on a crosswalk and *pow.* I was ok but I did wind up on top of her hood.

boyRacer

Lifer
Oct 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Sifl
Some bitch ran me over at starbucks, literally. I was walking on a crosswalk and *pow.* I was ok but I did wind up on top of her hood.

:(

Dissipate

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2004
Originally posted by: PhaZe
krispy kreme has a freakin drive though window?

Hehe, yep. The one near my house does. I was surprised the first time I saw it.

2cool4u

Sep 19, 2001
hit a car back in august, and they haven't called yet. I hope they dont' cause i really messed up his back bumper on a custom S-10.