Hip Hop and conservatism are the same thing.

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

spittledip

Diamond Member
Apr 23, 2005
And Moonie finally comes clean. It's all about the hate. Through all the psycho babble, all the "you hate your self" bullshit, all the inane attempts at belittling conservatives, the truth shines. It's just hate, and the desire to hurt those that you hate. It's a passive aggressive attack against those that just won't think the way you believe they should.
At the end of the day, you're just another spoiled kid having a tantrum because you can't have your way.

I think this might be a bit too simplistic. The internet is a strange thing.. we don;t really see each other and we only share so much and we can only share so much (due to the medium), so many people just become caricatures.. and as a result I think we just see people as caricatures.. and of course it spreads to real life. Of course discrimination/prejudice is a form of this same phenomena.

At any rate, to say that this is the only thing that motivates him is to make a false statement. Part of him wants to hurt, part wants to help. This is a universal problem. We all have something in us that wants to move toward good, and we all have something in us that wants to move toward evil. There may be some that want to move solely toward evil, but who knows, not relevant.

Like I said in the last thread, I disagree with his methods. I agree with some of his diagnosis, but he does not apply the diagnosis to both sides.. as if the world is only made up of liberals and conservatives and that is what makes up good and evil. The lack of even-handedness is revealing of course.

Again, the effectiveness of his posts is that it always brings out the evil in the people who respond- not all, just alot. Instead of looking at your posts and saying "Wow, I was being a real jerk when I typed that out- I just lashed out against someone I don't even know for some ridiculous post he made." I have been on that side so I know, and I am daily on that side - seeing what I do wrong and thinking about how bad it was that I did such and such. There is little shame in admitting to this b/c EVERYONE deals with this. Everyone has evil and a bent toward evil. The question is what is everyone doing about it? At the very least he confronts it on some level.

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
I think this might be a bit too simplistic. The internet is a strange thing.. we don;t really see each other and we only share so much and we can only share so much (due to the medium), so many people just become caricatures.. and as a result I think we just see people as caricatures.. and of course it spreads to real life. Of course discrimination/prejudice is a form of this same phenomena.

At any rate, to say that this is the only thing that motivates him is to make a false statement. Part of him wants to hurt, part wants to help. This is a universal problem. We all have something in us that wants to move toward good, and we all have something in us that wants to move toward evil. There may be some that want to move solely toward evil, but who knows, not relevant.

Like I said in the last thread, I disagree with his methods. I agree with some of his diagnosis, but he does not apply the diagnosis to both sides.. as if the world is only made up of liberals and conservatives and that is what makes up good and evil. The lack of even-handedness is revealing of course.

Again, the effectiveness of his posts is that it always brings out the evil in the people who respond- not all, just alot. Instead of looking at your posts and saying "Wow, I was being a real jerk when I typed that out- I just lashed out against someone I don't even know for some ridiculous post he made." I have been on that side so I know, and I am daily on that side - seeing what I do wrong and thinking about how bad it was that I did such and such. There is little shame in admitting to this b/c EVERYONE deals with this. Everyone has evil and a bent toward evil. The question is what is everyone doing about it? At the very least he confronts it on some level.
:thumbsup:

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008
Thank you but do not worry. Everybody who intends to harm another does so because he or she is unconsciously feeling the very pain they want to inflict. From those who hate themselves you will get hate and from those who are healthy inwardly you will get love. This is what karma and why it works.

Indeed, you've described yourself to a "T". Look what your projected self-hate does to you.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Indeed, you've described yourself to a "T". Look what your projected self-hate does to you.

No, you look. I have been describing this very thing millions and millions of boring millions of times for over ten years to what you describe as obsession, because it is true of you and you will not see it or look at yourself. You endlessly project on me. If you will permit me to say so, I am the master of this awareness and I am so because I know what I feel. I feel just like you do but I know what that is. I know that you hate yourself as much as I hate myself, the difference being that you are in denial and I am not. I am not projecting my self hate on you. I am telling you how you are because I know who I am. You haven't had the need to face yourself but I had to. I know what it feels like to feel like the worst person in the world. I know what it's like to have the bottom of your life fall out and to suffer deeply. I have been through hell and that's where the door to heaven is. There is a jewel in the shit. I want to give it to you, but all you see is the shit. That's all I saw too for a very long time. I am a nobody who was given a gift the inner experience of which removes all doubt. I know and I know that I know and what I know is nothing at all. I was asleep, there was a noise, and I woke up to the infinite beauty of being. If I can anybody can.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
spittledip: I think this might be a bit too simplistic. The internet is a strange thing.. we don;t really see each other and we only share so much and we can only share so much (due to the medium), so many people just become caricatures.. and as a result I think we just see people as caricatures.. and of course it spreads to real life. Of course discrimination/prejudice is a form of this same phenomena.

M: You are very kind. My guess is that you have suffered and long to bring beauty into the world. You have a very spiritual way about you I think. When I said to you, " You just throw that out there. You're probably just defending him because you don't care either.". I knew you didn't feel that way. It was my way of saying I don't feel that way either. I know exactly that each person is of infinite value, but they do not see it themselves. I was telling him in my words what he what he actually feels, not what is really true. He doesn't know that he doesn't properly value himself so I made him feel it by telling him he's worthless. it wouldn't touch him if he didn't believe it.

s: At any rate, to say that this is the only thing that motivates him is to make a false statement. Part of him wants to hurt, part wants to help. This is a universal problem. We all have something in us that wants to move toward good, and we all have something in us that wants to move toward evil. There may be some that want to move solely toward evil, but who knows, not relevant.

M: I think this is exactly so, the difference being that I make false statements intentionally to show how they are believed. Because people deny what they feel they are trapped by those feelings. They remain in the unconscious and provide the hidden motivation for all our evils. The truth hurts in the learning, the joy comes later. I bring the pain. I shine my little pen light is our nest of unconscious cockroaches.

s: Like I said in the last thread, I disagree with his methods.

M: I know that you do but knowledge is hard to find. I understand all about leading by example and knowing them by their fruit, that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar, etc. We know about the seeds falling on fallow ground, on rocks, and in patches of soil. I just go by instinct. The internet is new. I'm a nobody tapping his blind man's cane feeling my way. There's always that ignore button, I'm told. I have never used it.

s: I agree with some of his diagnosis, but he does not apply the diagnosis to both sides.. as if the world is only made up of liberals and conservatives and that is what makes up good and evil. The lack of even-handedness is revealing of course.

M: It's also intentional. In all the brain research I've read the differences between liberal and conservative are on a spectrum and with liberals and conservatives sharing many traits. I seem to be cursed with the ability to see both sides. For me truth is not on the liberal conservative dimension but above it on a different plane. It's like yin and yang, something that is difficult to explain. It is the resolution of paradox at a higher level of understanding, the reason why both conservatives and liberals are right at the same time and yet both wrong too. I focus on conservatives because they are the pig headed group who are certain they are right and in modern America, even dangerous. We have a tea party element that is simply barking mad, as LunarRay likes to say. Conservatives demonize so I do it back. It is the demonization of the other that catastrophe lies. So I tell the demonizers they are monsters. They are the clear and present danger. And fortunately for me, my instant gut knowledge and truthiness tells me so instantly. I am every bit as certain that I'm right as they are. No wishy washy liberal here. I'm just that rare conservative that's right. :)

s: Again, the effectiveness of his posts is that it always brings out the evil in the people who respond- not all, just alot. Instead of looking at your posts and saying "Wow, I was being a real jerk when I typed that out- I just lashed out against someone I don't even know for some ridiculous post he made." I have been on that side so I know, and I am daily on that side - seeing what I do wrong and thinking about how bad it was that I did such and such.

M: They are good people who are just trying to protect other good people from harm. They believe they are being attacked. They don't see and don't believe that I am causing them to feel their real feelings they actually feel about themselves. They see only the pain they feel and not the reason they feel it. They are in denial. I try to help with that.

s: There is little shame in admitting to this b/c EVERYONE deals with this. Everyone has evil and a bent toward evil. The question is what is everyone doing about it? At the very least he confronts it on some level.

M: There is no shame at all if you are meek and have a small ego, spiritually advanced, but if you are in denial its just denial of shame. They don't want to know they are in pain and feel shame because they feel they deserve it. All these feelings are a lie, but they continue to believe them because they run away and counter attack.

I love your posts but do you ever feel that most of the time you get drowned out by the noise? In a forum where kind people are ignored and stepped on, I like to lay down some hot coals. I guess I'm just mean.

Thank you again for your gentle opinion.

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008
No, you look. I have been describing this very thing millions and millions of boring millions of times for over ten years to what you describe as obsession, because it is true of you and you will not see it or look at yourself. You endlessly project on me. If you will permit me to say so, I am the master of this awareness and I am so because I know what I feel. I feel just like you do but I know what that is. I know that you hate yourself as much as I hate myself, the difference being that you are in denial and I am not. I am not projecting my self hate on you. I am telling you how you are because I know who I am. You haven't had the need to face yourself but I had to. I know what it feels like to feel like the worst person in the world. I know what it's like to have the bottom of your life fall out and to suffer deeply. I have been through hell and that's where the door to heaven is. There is a jewel in the shit. I want to give it to you, but all you see is the shit. That's all I saw too for a very long time. I am a nobody who was given a gift the inner experience of which removes all doubt. I know and I know that I know and what I know is nothing at all. I was asleep, there was a noise, and I woke up to the infinite beauty of being. If I can anybody can.

No, right now, you're looking. The deflecting, that's over. You're the one who routinely starts threads to insult and abuse, that's on you. The only reason I started "going after you" is because of that abuse compounded by hypocrisy and your rampant ego. All of the attacks, all that "karma", you've brought on yourself. My conclusion is that you must enjoy it, because in your mind some attention, even negative, is better than none at all. Look at your post count, the frequency. As the old show said, "Moonbeam, this is your life". It might be one thing if you were a staffer, but you aren't. There can't be a more glaring indication of self-hate and social separation, because it shows you have no real contact with anyone in real life, at least not now... this is how you live and where you live. Your "experience" is what you do online, the proof is in the posting. :\ You haven't "defeated darkness", you've adopted it and let it move in with you, it now sits in your favorite spot on the couch.

So no, you don't know me. I won't bring this up again, but I have a real life; a loving wife, a daughter, and the faithful and loving support of family and friends. This I do online is a diversion, for kicks, this isn't my life, and my family would never let me bottom out, and I won't let them, that's part of our bond. Even with my flaws, I love myself, I love who I am, and the people who matter most love me too. Whether you accept or deny that doesn't matter, given your obsession you likely won't, but that's your problem, not mine.

I don't need to try to drag people down by convincing them that they hate themselves, or that their political affiliation is due to brain damage. That's just a cheap ego trip in an attempt make yourself feel superior and enlightened, to give the illusion that you're some type of a mentor, when it's the opposite that's true. It's your projection, because the ugliness in yourself is more than you can bear on your own.

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
Unfortunately Moonbeam is one of those people who only feel good when they are bringing others down. Unfortunately, he's too old now to be likely to change this. The overwhelming bulk of his posts are rife with negativity, the projections of a broken spirit.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
It might be one thing if you were a staffer, but you aren't.
There are days that I'm not certain about that. The level of disruption is very high yet it's tolerated. Lines are crossed here from time to time and bold words appear in posts with warnings. I don't recall seeing those in his posts but perhaps my recollection is lacking. He is on occasion one of the most vitriolic posters but it doesn't seem to be an issue. There is a lot of tolerance for mental illness here which is not necessarily a bad thing, but at some point the frequent disruption and the lack of progress with the condition should dictate dismissal. It has before but in this case it hasn't. Why is that?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
MagickMan: No, right now, you're looking.

M: Been there done that, sorry.

MM: The deflecting, that's over.

M: Not hardly, you are still at it.

MM: You're the one who routinely starts threads to insult and abuse, that's on you.

M: Try to get real. This forum is crawling with the threads of the lunatic ravings of the conservative insane. I bring a tiny bit of balance to the brain dead in the form of a mirror.

MM: The only reason I started "going after you" is because of that abuse compounded by hypocrisy and your rampant ego.

M: I know, the usual rationalizations and justifications of the bigoted mind that is dishonest in it's real motivations because it has no idea what it feels but is sure it does.

MM: All of the attacks, all that "karma", you've brought on yourself. My conclusion is that you must enjoy it, because in your mind some attention, even negative, is better than none at all. Look at your post count, the frequency. As the old show said, "Moonbeam, this is your life". It might be one thing if you were a staffer, but you aren't. There can't be a more glaring indication of self-hate and social separation, because it shows you have no real contact with anyone in real life, at least not now... this is how you live and where you live. Your "experience" is what you do online, the proof is in the posting. :\ You haven't "defeated darkness", you've adopted it and let it move in with you, it now sits in your favorite spot on the couch.

M: The last thing you want to do is conclude anything. It's a conservative brain defect, a need for certainty and closure and it's always a steaming pile of self deluded shit, like what you post here.

MM: So no, you don't know me. I won't bring this up again, but I have a real life; a loving wife, a daughter, and the faithful and loving support of family and friends. This I do online is a diversion, for kicks, this isn't my life, and my family would never let me bottom out, and I won't let them, that's part of our bond. Even with my flaws, I love myself, I love who I am, and the people who matter most love me too. Whether you accept or deny that doesn't matter, given your obsession you likely won't, but that's your problem, not mine.

M: No it's not my problem at all, it's yours. I believe every word you say about how well off you are. Really. You can easily be all that and not know what you feel. You can be the President. You can be the greatest psychoanalysis on earth, and have it all, and finally experience one day what you never imagined, that you actually feel like the worst person in the world. We do not know, we don't want to know, and we don't want to know we don't want to know. The truth of what we feel is the last thing we want to face. So your protestations are totally expected. I honor and salute your life, but it doesn't change a thing about what I say.

MM: I don't need to try to drag people down by convincing them that they hate themselves, or that their political affiliation is due to brain damage.

M: You lack perspective because you do not know what you feel. You were dragged down long ago. All I do is inform you of it, give you a heads up as to the source of motivations you don't want to see so that you don't have to act out destructively. You are the only enemy you really have. You are like a drunk in denial who doesn't want to hear anybody tell him to sober up. I tell you over and over that what you feel is a lie, the only problem being that you believe it at the feeling level.

MM: That's just a cheap ego trip in an attempt make yourself feel superior and enlightened, to give the illusion that you're some type of a mentor, when it's the opposite that's true. It's your projection, because the ugliness in yourself is more than you can bear on your own.

M: Don't waste your time trying to get to me. Nothing you can say will hurt me. I have much more powerful critics than you. God hates me. Try feeling that.

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
MagickMan: No, right now, you're looking.

M: Been there done that, sorry.

MM: The deflecting, that's over.

M: Not hardly, you are still at it.

MM: You're the one who routinely starts threads to insult and abuse, that's on you.

M: Try to get real. This forum is crawling with the threads of the lunatic ravings of the conservative insane. I bring a tiny bit of balance to the brain dead in the form of a mirror.

MM: The only reason I started "going after you" is because of that abuse compounded by hypocrisy and your rampant ego.

M: I know, the usual rationalizations and justifications of the bigoted mind that is dishonest in it's real motivations because it has no idea what it feels but is sure it does.

MM: All of the attacks, all that "karma", you've brought on yourself. My conclusion is that you must enjoy it, because in your mind some attention, even negative, is better than none at all. Look at your post count, the frequency. As the old show said, "Moonbeam, this is your life". It might be one thing if you were a staffer, but you aren't. There can't be a more glaring indication of self-hate and social separation, because it shows you have no real contact with anyone in real life, at least not now... this is how you live and where you live. Your "experience" is what you do online, the proof is in the posting. :\ You haven't "defeated darkness", you've adopted it and let it move in with you, it now sits in your favorite spot on the couch.

M: The last thing you want to do is conclude anything. It's a conservative brain defect, a need for certainty and closure and it's always a steaming pile of self deluded shit, like what you post here.

MM: So no, you don't know me. I won't bring this up again, but I have a real life; a loving wife, a daughter, and the faithful and loving support of family and friends. This I do online is a diversion, for kicks, this isn't my life, and my family would never let me bottom out, and I won't let them, that's part of our bond. Even with my flaws, I love myself, I love who I am, and the people who matter most love me too. Whether you accept or deny that doesn't matter, given your obsession you likely won't, but that's your problem, not mine.

M: No it's not my problem at all, it's yours. I believe every word you say about how well off you are. Really. You can easily be all that and not know what you feel. You can be the President. You can be the greatest psychoanalysis on earth, and have it all, and finally experience one day what you never imagined, that you actually feel like the worst person in the world. We do not know, we don't want to know, and we don't want to know we don't want to know. The truth of what we feel is the last thing we want to face. So your protestations are totally expected. I honor and salute your life, but it doesn't change a thing about what I say.

MM: I don't need to try to drag people down by convincing them that they hate themselves, or that their political affiliation is due to brain damage.

M: You lack perspective because you do not know what you feel. You were dragged down long ago. All I do is inform you of it, give you a heads up as to the source of motivations you don't want to see so that you don't have to act out destructively. You are the only enemy you really have. You are like a drunk in denial who doesn't want to hear anybody tell him to sober up. I tell you over and over that what you feel is a lie, the only problem being that you believe it at the feeling level.

MM: That's just a cheap ego trip in an attempt make yourself feel superior and enlightened, to give the illusion that you're some type of a mentor, when it's the opposite that's true. It's your projection, because the ugliness in yourself is more than you can bear on your own.

M: Don't waste your time trying to get to me. Nothing you can say will hurt me. I have much more powerful critics than you. God hates me. Try feeling that.
And yet after responding like this you wonder in the religion thread, obviously hurt, why doc savage would start ignoring you. Despite the time you--it turns out waste--reading about the human mind and condition you don't understand it at even a cursory level.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Unfortunately Moonbeam is one of those people who only feel good when they are bringing others down. Unfortunately, he's too old now to be likely to change this. The overwhelming bulk of his posts are rife with negativity, the projections of a broken spirit.

I see you're still obsessed with the denial of what it means to project so let me help you once again:

M: I feel good because I know that my self hate is a delusion that I was made to believe but isn't true even if I believe it. That makes it easier for me to look at myself than it is for you to look at you. It also means that I know you better than you know yourself. But because you are in a state of delusion and won't look to see who you are, you expose the same defensiveness you have within you not to see who you are on me when I tell you.

Nobody can bring you down. They can only make you feel what you already feel. This is why you are obsessed with me. You can feel unconsciously that I am right and the reason is because I am. It is you that has the broken spirit and you who invented my age to put me in a box with a tidy label. You have a conservative brain defect that can't handle not knowing who I am. But you do know who I am, don't you? Just a nobody who happened along.

Now try to love me, because when you love me you're going to love yourself. And don't fail; it's mandatory. ;)

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
And yet after responding like this you wonder in the religion thread, obviously hurt, why doc savage would start ignoring you. Despite the time you--it turns out waste--reading about the human mind and condition you don't understand it at even a cursory level.

You have no idea what a small human beings our self hate makes of us. But behind the monstrosity of the ego is an innocent being. I weep for that child. I long to see that child resurrected. Our pain un-suffered makes us hateful. Will you forgive me if I hope you suffer?

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
I read none of that rubbish and I presume nobody else did, either. You are in many ways like a predictable dog, easy to work into a tizzy by mentioning a treat that is never given.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
I read none of that rubbish and I presume nobody else did, either. You are in many ways like a predictable dog, easy to work into a tizzy by mentioning a great that is never given.
I've said it before. Just consider his posts to be an advertisement. One you skip over quickly at the forum that wants you to register so you don't see them. Whenever I skim a post of his I regret it because it's the same as the previous thousand. When I respond I feel dirty. It's just not worth the trouble.

I hang here in part to kill time but shit, I don't need to kill that much time.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
There are days that I'm not certain about that. The level of disruption is very high yet it's tolerated. Lines are crossed here from time to time and bold words appear in posts with warnings. I don't recall seeing those in his posts but perhaps my recollection is lacking. He is on occasion one of the most vitriolic posters but it doesn't seem to be an issue. There is a lot of tolerance for mental illness here which is not necessarily a bad thing, but at some point the frequent disruption and the lack of progress with the condition should dictate dismissal. It has before but in this case it hasn't. Why is that?

What do you think this means:
============
26 “So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. 27 What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs. 28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. 29 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care. 30 And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31 So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn

“‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’[c]

37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

40 “Anyone who welcomes you welcomes me, and anyone who welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. 41 Whoever welcomes a prophet as a prophet will receive a prophet’s reward, and whoever welcomes a righteous person as a righteous person will receive a righteous person’s reward. 42 And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones who is my disciple, truly I tell you, that person will certainly not lose their reward.”
==================

What I hear, in part, is the voice of someone who knows that truth is rather disturbing to those who don't have it and endlessly opposed. I don't have a sword, but I'm working on sharpening a piece of wood to make a conservative pig sticker. I hope you get my point.

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
I see you're still obsessed with the denial of what it means to project so let me help you once again:

M: I feel good because I know that my self hate is a delusion that I was made to believe but isn't true even if I believe it. That makes it easier for me to look at myself than it is for you to look at you. It also means that I know you better than you know yourself. But because you are in a state of delusion and won't look to see who you are, you expose the same defensiveness you have within you not to see who you are on me when I tell you.

Nobody can bring you down. They can only make you feel what you already feel. This is why you are obsessed with me. You can feel unconsciously that I am right and the reason is because I am. It is you that has the broken spirit and you who invented my age to put me in a box with a tidy label. You have a conservative brain defect that can't handle not knowing who I am. But you do know who I am, don't you? Just a nobody who happened along.

Now try to love me, because when you love me you're going to love yourself. And don't fail; it's mandatory. ;)
You know nothing and everything you believe to be the truth is just your own opinion. As opinion it has nothing whatsoever to do with truth. The truth is that you don't know anything.

As far as my projecting is concerned if you meant that I projected my own foolish conviction on others I did of course consider that. I specialize in mirrors and am self reflective by habit. I don't mean to say that I am fully aware of everything but I'm merciless and unsparing in self analysis, brutally honest even, of course, in my opinion, and I did destroy everything I ever held sacred and dear in the process and the cost was enormous suffering, of course again, in my opinion.

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008
Nothing shocking there. As I predicted, your mind is too broken to recognize your state, much less anyone else's, and all you have in life is trolling this forum, in an attempt to drag anyone else down to your level of misery and madness (disguised as trying to "help" people). :rolleyes:

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
You know nothing and everything you believe to be the truth is just your own opinion. As opinion it has nothing whatsoever to do with truth. The truth is that you don't know anything.

As far as my projecting is concerned if you meant that I projected my own foolish conviction on others I did of course consider that. I specialize in mirrors and am self reflective by habit. I don't mean to say that I am fully aware of everything but I'm merciless and unsparing in self analysis, brutally honest even, of course, in my opinion, and I did destroy everything I ever held sacred and dear in the process and the cost was enormous suffering, of course again, in my opinion.

Thank you for your opinion. It's most refreshing to hear it put so.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Nothing shocking there. As I predicted, your mind is too broken to recognize your state, much less anyone else's, and all you have in life is trolling this forum, in an attempt to drag anyone else down to your level of misery and madness (disguised as trying to "help" people). :rolleyes:

For the love of might. Will you knock this shit off. That brain defect of yours is gonna get muscle bound.

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008
For the love of might. Will you knock this shit off. That brain defect of yours is gonna get muscle bound.

There's not a person on this forum with a brain more defective than yours. It's full of worms and hate making you spill over with insecurity and rage.