Hillary May Be Charged Within 60 Days

Telgin

Jun 29, 2002
The Hillary email scandal, that the FBI has been investigating, is apparently reaching a tipping point.

"I believe that the evidence that the FBI is compiling will be so compelling that, unless [Lynch] agrees to the charges, there will be a massive revolt inside the FBI, which she will not be able to survive as an attorney general. It will be like Watergate. It will be unbelievable," DiGenova said.

Full article here;

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/f...ould-face-criminal-indictment/article/2579620

• Wow
Reactions: shortylickens

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
I hear there's a Sat image featuring North Korean nuke sites that she both allegedly received and passed around - through insecure networks. In that case she could only have violated the law more if she had gone straight to the press with it.

Time to dot your i's and cross your t's and send her to prison for the rest of her life. I mean, if the letter of the law is the only thing that matters to you. Or maybe we'll make exceptions for our friends. Hold them above the law.

What do you say boys, is Clinton above the law?

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
I hear there's a Sat image featuring North Korean nuke sites that she both allegedly received and passed around - through insecure networks. In that case she could only have violated the law more if she had gone straight to the press with it.

Time to dot your i's and cross your t's and send her to prison for the rest of her life. I mean, if the letter of the law is the only thing that matters to you. Or maybe we'll make exceptions for our friends. Hold them above the law.

Probably so. More or less anyone with her wealth and connections is.

Too bad, too. If she wasn't basically untouchable Sanders would be the nominee for sure.

HeXen

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2009

Well would you be already imprisoned right now if you somehow did that? If so then yes, she is above the law obviously. If Snowden was Clinton, she'd still be running for president. There has always been a double standard when it comes to money and politics vs your average joe citizen.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
The evidence against her is pretty overwhelming. It's going to come down to two things. One, will the FBI recommend she be charged? I believe they will based on the importance of maintaining their reputation. Too much information having been leaked will drive their decision. Two, will the DOJ actually charge her? That one is up in the air. We know damned well that Loretta Lynch is a puppet for the micromanager Obama. So the decision will be his and his alone.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Gullible idiots will believe anything as long as it's what they want to hear.

Reactions: Lezunto

Knowing

Golden Member
Mar 18, 2014
If they prosecute her then what she did was against the law, and if the sentencing is wrong the first time they should try her again until they get it right. Also they need to get a right of refusal against the million dollar estate they couldn't afford when they left the white house.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
If they prosecute her then what she did was against the law, and if the sentencing is wrong the first time they should try her again until they get it right. Also they need to get a right of refusal against the million dollar estate they couldn't afford when they left the white house.
It almost like there's a neurological circular firing squad in your head.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

Clearly if someone isn't guilty they should be prosecuted until they are.

Small government conservatism wins again.

Knowing

Golden Member
Mar 18, 2014
It almost like there's a neurological circular firing squad in your head.

My tongue was firmly in my cheek.

Clearly if someone isn't guilty they should be prosecuted until they are.

Small government conservatism wins again.

I'm not conservative, she's a neocon. Classified information leaked off of her server. Failure to protect is a crime. We've been through this. It's not like she doesn't understand how classified information works.

WHAMPOM

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006

???

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Ooh I forgot is a new year which means it's time for a new faux scandal thread that's about to explode!!!!

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Ooh I forgot is a new year which means it's time for a new faux scandal thread that's about to explode!!!!

Yep, because the FBI gets their directives from Faux News, right? ;)

The fact the FBI is involved tells me there may have been violations of the law. If so, she should be treated no differently than any other citizen and prosecuted. I'll leave that up to the investigation to determine. It's more than a "faux scandal".

• Haha
Reactions: Cerpin Taxt
Nov 25, 2013
I will be glad when she's been elected and served her 2 terms and it's all done. Maybe the Republicans will finally stop investigating her then? 30 or 35 years of investigations should be enough for anyone.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
The Hillary email scandal, that the FBI has been investigating, is apparently reaching a tipping point.

"I believe that the evidence that the FBI is compiling will be so compelling that, unless [Lynch] agrees to the charges, there will be a massive revolt inside the FBI, which she will not be able to survive as an attorney general. It will be like Watergate. It will be unbelievable," DiGenova said.

Full article here;

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/f...ould-face-criminal-indictment/article/2579620
Hilarious analysis from a great source.

Be sure to keep us informed!

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Yep, because the FBI gets their directives from Faux News, right? ;)

The fact the FBI is involved tells me there may have been violations of the law. If so, she should be treated no differently than any other citizen and prosecuted. I'll leave that up to the investigation to determine. It's more than a "faux scandal".

I'd try and explain it to you but what's the point? You are just too fucking stupid to get it.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
I'd try and explain it to you but what's the point? You are just too fucking stupid to get it.
Listen.

That the FBI is involved in a federal investigation means that there has to be some criminal actions, because otherwise the people who are in charge of the FBI in the future would send directives back in time to not investigate the matter.

I'm sure I could find a Glenn Beck or Newsmax source to say the same thing as above, but it's kinda fun acting like a lunatic/conservative sometimes.