Hillary: I am focused on cyber security

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
i wonder how good Hillary is with IT stuff, who knows, maybe she knows what she's doing?

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Now making up BS headlines is an agenda troll's forte... It's long past time to send you to plonksville...

Subyman

Moderator <br> VC&G Forum
Mar 18, 2005
Hillary said:
But we got to get everybody&#8217;s game up because these hackers, particularity from Russia, from Iran, and now increasingly from North Korea, are going into our businesses, are going into our government agencies and trying to steal information and it could get quite troubling.

At least post the quote. Everybody would include her as well. At least she doesn't claim to be the "absolute best ever" at security. In fact, she is practically saying she will take it more seriously. Learn from your mistakes... Hmmmm, who does that not remind me of...

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
She didn't claim to have expertise but rather that we, as a nation, need to up our game. Do you take issue with that?
What will be your position if the Russians or Wikileaks dumps a bunch of her emails at a politically inconvenient time to inject the most chaos into our election cycle? You will probably dismiss it as improbable. You are probably correct in thinking so. But how will you feel if it turns out her server did get hacked.

Last edited:

Subyman

Moderator <br> VC&G Forum
Mar 18, 2005
Lol love how Trump told the audience to shut up today. Took him about 20 seconds to realize what he said and then had to clarify he meant the GOP to shut up.

He said he will do it by himself if he has to, like he truly believes he can run the US government by himself. He's in a full tail spin.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
I have to say that I am really enjoying watching you melt down as Trump implodes. He was always an idiot, he just appealed to other idiots like you.

I am enjoying seeing the entire DNC melt down. The whore in charge of the DNC is as responsible with DNC secrets as Hillary is with US secrets. This is just the beginning.

It's going to be awesome.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
I am enjoying seeing the entire DNC melt down. The whore in charge of the DNC is as responsible with DNC secrets as Hillary is with US secrets. This is just the beginning.

It's going to be awesome.

DWS is a pretty horrible leader but calling her a "whore" is that really necessary? At least try to act with some class. Trump may not have any class but you don't have to fully emulate him to be able to vote for him.

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
It actually wouldn't be surprising if she put in some good effort to learn her shit after this fiasco.

Pretty common for that to happen, overcompensation. But it's not a bad form of it.

Nov 25, 2013
DWS is a pretty horrible leader but calling her a "whore" is that really necessary? At least try to act with some class. Trump may not have any class but you don't have to fully emulate him to be able to vote for him.

I suspect that the attraction has been/is the chance to emulate rather than anything related to his vote.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001

Ohh come now. You know she's for sale to the highest bidder, just like Hillbilly.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
What will be your position if the Russians or Wikileaks dumps a bunch of her emails at a politically inconvenient time to inject the most chaos into our election cycle? You will probably dismiss it as improbable. You are probably correct in thinking so. But how will you feel if it turns out her server did get hacked.

I dismiss the whole email scandal as bullshit in the first place. There's a little bit of Hillary's bullshit buried under a mountain of it supplied by the vast right wing noise machine.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000

Asking a Trump supporter to act with class is like asking a hungry lion not to eat an elk. It's just so unlikely to actually happen there's no point. Someone that would support Trump doesn't even begin to understand the concept of class.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
The quote:
CLINTON: Well, we are just hearing the same and it is deeply troubling, but it&#8217;s an issue that we have to address. I&#8217;m focused on cyber security. You know, Russian hackers, and the report is they probably work for the Russian government, are in the business of stealing information to try and give the Russian government economic, commercial, political, military advantages. We know that and we&#8217;ve got to do everything we can to stop them. Now soft targets like the DNC is not as equipped to prevent them as the Department of Defense is. But we got to get everybody&#8217;s game up because these hackers, particularity from Russia, from Iran, and now increasingly from North Korea, are going into our businesses, are going into our government agencies and trying to steal information and it could get quite troubling.

The pitch: Move all your sensitive data hosting to the ONLY secure facility - Hillary's basement! Gather up all the money you can get and send it to me, as a down payment, and your sensitive data can be hosted by the world's smartest woman who is "focused on cyber security". And if hackers do break in, why, I'll just wipe the disks with a cloth so that you can deny anything embarrassing.

P.S. Don't forget to check out our excellent deals on sensitive data. Just tell us what you need, and what you can pay. And this month only, we're offering 20% off secure storage of all documents under subpoena, with two free acting lessons on emulating amnesia.