Hillary Clinton Wears $12,495 Armani Jacket During Speech About Inequality

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
I admit, that's a pretty stupid move on her part. Shows some disconnect.....

But what am I supposed to do, vote for Trump now? LOL.
Yes, Make America Great Again or look at Dr. Evil suits for at least 4 years.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
How about the fucking claim you made that I asked you about.

God damn you are such a bitch!

Tell me what facts you disagree with.

• Used a private server for work related emails.
  • She received information that was classified through her server.
  • Used a private blackberry for her communications via the private server for work related emails.
  • Claimed, falsely, that the FBI was conducting a security review.
  • Said she would talk to anybody about her emails but refused to talk to the IG of the State Department.
  • Falsely claimed that Colin Powell did the same thing.

Lets start from there. Do you dispute any of these facts?

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Tell me what facts you disagree with.

• Used a private server for work related emails.
  • She received information that was classified through her server.
  • Used a private blackberry for her communications via the private server for work related emails.
  • Claimed, falsely, that the FBI was conducting a security review.
  • Said she would talk to anybody about her emails but refused to talk to the IG of the State Department.
  • Falsely claimed that Colin Powell did the same thing.

Lets start from there. Do you dispute any of these facts?

Death penalty!!!!

If that's all you've got on her, for being a career politician, we are doing REALLY well.....

Who fucking cares about this nonsense? I'm honestly more worried about her obvious disconnect in wearing a 12k piece of clothing, to an inequality speech no less.

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
Death penalty!!!!

If that's all you've got on her, for being a career politician, we are doing REALLY well.....

Who fucking cares about this nonsense? I'm honestly more worried about her obvious disconnect in wearing a 12k piece of clothing, to an inequality speech no less.
There are potential crimes with her email issue. But the claim that she exposed state secrets and lied about her emails was being challenged. These are facts that will help establish the claim.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
I am. You're like a jury who demands the prosecution makes their final summation within the first 5 minutes.

Do you disagree with any of those facts?

None of the points you raised are needed to back your claim. Back up your claim and stop being a bitch.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Well I guess she is trying to relate as the jacket did look like it came from the back room of a Walmart.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Well I guess she is trying to relate as the jacket did look like it came from the back room of a Walmart.

There's that old argument of whether the clothes makes the person look good or the person makes the clothes looks good.

In Hillary's case, (and I am going to vote for her by the way) there is just no goodness to be found one way or the other. ;)

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
lol Hillary wears something she can afford to wear, the horrors. Trump's entire clothing lines are made in Mexico and China while railing against the lack of American jobs and production and he's brilliant.

Which one actually has a direct impact on potential voters?

I was thinking the same thing.

On another note, I guess it's OK for Trump to come flying in on his private jet.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
I'm trying to remember who went all spastic about what Palin was wearing back when...

Oh, never mind.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I'm trying to remember who went all spastic about what Palin was wearing back when...

Oh, never mind.

really, again? 2 identical failures in the same thread?

That was about Palin spending $150k of campaign money to clothe her family, you dumbass.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
As a white middle aged male I could say the same thing about the America that Hillary wants as well as Donald's.

yeah, but the difference is that Hillary doesn't loudly claim that she wants to deport NS1.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Really? Hillary's clothes?
Is this the best yo can do?
And you do realize how this makes you look?
Never heard of anyone placing the value of a mans shoes or suit or tie.
You do realize there are mens suits that cost just as much as any women's garment, and most of your male elected officials wear them every single day.

openwheel

Platinum Member
Apr 30, 2012
Trump musts be wearing $20 Timex and $80 suits from Walmart.

Right? LOL I guess OP really wanted Hilary's outfit but he couldn't afford it himself.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Trump musts be wearing $20 Timex and $80 suits from Walmart.

Right? LOL I guess OP really wanted Hilary's outfit but he couldn't afford it himself.

Did you bother to read what I, Flexy, Pokerguy wrote? Of course not because if you did, you would not make such idiotic statement.

Last edited:

sm625

Diamond Member
May 6, 2011
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hillarys-ca-support-falls-30-2008/:

With 94.4% of precincts reporting, Clinton won 1,841,285 votes in California on Tuesday, compared to Bernie Sanders’s 1,416,742, Politico reports.

That’s nearly a 30% drop in total support from 2008, when she received 2,608,184 votes, or 51.47%. (Barack Obama got 2,186,662 votes or 43.16%.)

She had 30% more votes when she ran against the guy who won the presidency in 2008! She is toast.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
yeah, but the difference is that Hillary doesn't loudly claim that she wants to deport NS1.

You forgot the important part. As long as Ns1 or anyone is a LEGAL, they have nothing to fear of deportation, only the ILLEGALS.

Of course, continue to stoke the flame of unfounded fear.

You were saying something about being ignorant and poorly informed in another thread? :D

Last edited:

openwheel

Platinum Member
Apr 30, 2012
Did you bother to read what I, Flexy, Pokerguy wrote? Of course not because if you did, you would not make such idiotic statement.

Yes, please enlighten me your wisdom from the following NY Times best seller authors: Svnla, Flexy, and Pokerguy.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
Yes, please enlighten me your wisdom from the following NY Times best seller authors: Svnla, Flexy, and Pokerguy.
How many times will hillbilly wear her Mao jacket?

How many times will trump wear his navy blue or charcoal grey suit that never go out of style.

And for somebody like him he could have pleated pants and wider lapels and it wouldn't matter, he doesn't need a eurotrash skinny pant suit to look fine.

Last edited:

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hillarys-ca-support-falls-30-2008/:

She had 30% more votes when she ran against the guy who won the presidency in 2008! She is toast.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/primary-turnout-means-nothing-for-the-general-election/

Indeed, history suggests that there is no relationship between primary turnout and the general election outcome. You can see this on the most basic level by looking at raw turnout in years in which both parties had competitive primaries. There have been six of those years in the modern era: 1976, 1980, 1988, 1992, 2000 and 2008.

Math would seem to disagree.