Hillary Clinton said in Las Vegas that, "No women are illegal."

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
yes, we know Clinton fully supports open borders and amnesty for all the illegals already in the USA

Pabster

Lifer
Apr 15, 2001
Originally posted by: FoBoT
yes, we know Clinton fully supports open borders and amnesty for all the illegals already in the USA

Some of us know, anyway. :laugh:

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004
There's no better way to further dumb down the American voting public than to add a bunch of non-English speaking people to it.

RightIsWrong

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2005
Originally posted by: SilthDraeth
If they are under 18 they are!

I LOL....literally.

On the actual topic at hand.....she is almost as bad a choice for this country as we could make. I think that only way it could be worse would be to put in 9/11 or let Bush go a third term. And I'm not sure if she even wins that race by much more than a nose.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Originally posted by: RightIsWrong

I LOL....literally.

On the actual topic at hand.....she is almost as bad a choice for this country as we could make. I think that only way it could be worse would be to put in 9/11 or let Bush go a third term. And I'm not sure if she even wins that race by much more than a nose.
I was going to take issue with this, but you said 911 is worse, thank heavens!

Arkaign

Lifer
Oct 27, 2006
Originally posted by: RightIsWrong

I LOL....literally.

Sad but true. I liked Paul, and absent his chance, I'd be satisfied with Obama or Huckabee as at least a significant improvement over the putrid Bush/Clinton garbage.

Fox5

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2005
Originally posted by: woodie1
"No women are illegal."

Could she be giving Bill the green light.

No, she's saying she'd legalize prostitution.

gururu2

Oct 14, 2007
"A man shouted through an opening in the wall that his wife was illegal.
"No woman is illegal," Clinton said, to cheers."

source: http://www.lvrj.com/news/13702902.html

haha i found this whole part especially satisfying. nothing like using a gloryhole to establish context.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Originally posted by: bamacre
There's no better way to further dumb down the American voting public than to add a bunch of non-English speaking people to it.

we don`t agree much bit you said it quite well!!

Farang

Lifer
Jul 7, 2003
Originally posted by: bamacre

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your meaning here, but this comes off as a very bigoted statement. Do you mean because they couldn't understand the political discourse?

I'm not afraid of bilingualism. The only problem I have with illegal immigration is that it is illegal, go ahead and hand them papers as they cross the border. Alright maybe not that far, but secure the borders and have a very liberal immigration policy. Immigrants are generally much harder workers than native citizens and would strengthen our country. We've plenty of space left.

And my opinion doesn't stem from humanitarian reasons, there is plenty of research done that shows immigrants generally help strengthen the economy.

ProfJohn

Lifer
Jul 28, 2006
Does anything think this could hurt her during the general election?

If I was the Republican I wouldn't go after her on this, might hurt with the latino group, but I bet some outside group hits her on this in states with out large latino populations.

Especially if you can find states that already have an anti-immigration wave going through them.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Originally posted by: sirjonk
Originally posted by: Citrix
errr??? man she must want that illegal vote really really really bad.

dumb question, what illegal vote?

After 18 years, all their children do. That'll be about 50 million worth in the next decade or two.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Originally posted by: Wheezer
Immigrants are generally much harder workers than native citizens and would strengthen our country.

don't beleive the hype.

For the most part Hispanic workers are vety hard worker...legal or illegal..

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: JEDIYoda
Originally posted by: Wheezer
Immigrants are generally much harder workers than native citizens and would strengthen our country.

don't beleive the hype.

For the most part Hispanic workers are vety hard worker...legal or illegal..

For the most part? I'd say it is 50/50 at best from what I've seen around here.