Hillary Calling Obama a Radical Muslim?

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Insight Magazine, which is owned by the same company as The Washington Times, reported on its Web site last week that associates of Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-New York, had unearthed information the Illinois Democrat and likely presidential candidate attended a Muslim religious school known for teaching the most fundamentalist form of Islam.

CNN to save the day!

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004
She's scared of the black man. :D

All kidding aside, she should be, I think he's going to give her one hell of a run for the nomination. I am interested in learning more about him.

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Originally posted by: bamacre

All kidding aside, she should be, I think he's going to give her one hell of a run for the nomination. I am interested in learning more about him.

I love your sig...the unban part...

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004
Originally posted by: GTaudiophile

Thanks, and I hope others understand what I mean by it.

dphantom

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2005
Just think, we have almost 2 years of listening to this garbage - on all sides. :frown:

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004
Originally posted by: conjur
The swiftboating of Barack has started in earnest.

The Truth about Barack's childhood

Even the great CONJUR must admit that Obama's middle name (Hussein) will NOT do him any favors!

I don't think it'll be a big deal. Heck 70% have seen the damage a good old white American has done. I think what matters most is his campaign, and unfortunately, how the media handles him. If they give him a stage to stand on, and he delivers, he'll be ok. All he really needs to do is win over the Independants, but that assumes he wins the nomination. And that's going to be the tough part, depending on just how much Bill campaigns for Hillary. That guy is a salesman, and a damn good one.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Insight Magazine, which is owned by the same company as The Washington Times, reported on its Web site last week that associates of Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-New York, had unearthed information the Illinois Democrat and likely presidential candidate attended a Muslim religious school known for teaching the most fundamentalist form of Islam.

CNN to save the day!

You post something from a company owned by the Washington Times which is a Rev. Moon wacko newspaper. Then the story is that "associates" of someone did something perfectly normal, research on their opposition, and you post it like its 'news" or even true.
And then you make up a tread title that has nothing to do with the story (Hillary Calling Obama a Radical Muslim?). And even post a CNN link that is nothing but a story debunking your whole thread.

When people start threads decrying the lack of good candidates and a flawed electoral system its people like you with these kinds of threads that are the reason our countries elections are so screwed up.

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000

Even the great CONJUR must admit that Obama's middle name (Hussein) will NOT do him any favors!

I don't think it'll be a big deal. Heck 70% have seen the damage a good old white American has done. I think what matters most is his campaign, and unfortunately, how the media handles him. If they give him a stage to stand on, and he delivers, he'll be ok. All he really needs to do is win over the Independants, but that assumes he wins the nomination. And that's going to be the tough part, depending on just how much Bill campaigns for Hillary. That guy is a salesman, and a damn good one.

I am tired of salesman. Clinton was a salesman.

I want a STATEsman.

Can we have Tony Blair?

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
If he really did attend a Wahhabi madrass there is no way I'll vote for him untill he comes clean and repudiates schools and doctrine . You guys have no idea the amount of hate that is indoctrinated. Basically analogous to Hitler youth camps for Muslims.

fallenangel99

Golden Member
Aug 8, 2001
Hahah. his middle name is Hussien..

I can't WAIT for caucus time!!! I want to see how many opponents will pounce on that. Putting that name in an ad is dangerous in itself.

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Originally posted by: fallenangel99
Hahah. his middle name is Hussien..

I can't WAIT for caucus time!!! I want to see how many opponents will pounce on that. Putting that name in an ad is dangerous in itself.

I would expect every ad to call him by his entire name.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: fallenangel99
Hahah. his middle name is Hussein..

whys that? many liberals fawned over guys like Stalin, Mao and Castro and today Chavez and even Saddam Hussein. Hell it might even help him in caucus.. It's the general election they have to worry about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDcSC7SoJRw

ericlp

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000

Yeah, we almost had one mod actually wanting to do it... But I hope we keep him banned and out of politics....

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Originally posted by: ericlp

Yeah, we almost had one mod actually wanting to do it... But I hope we keep him banned and out of politics....

As long as politicians have faith, you can't ban Him.

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
Originally posted by: Zebo
If he really did attend a Wahhabi madrass there is no way I'll vote for him untill he comes clean and repudiates schools and doctrine . You guys have no idea the amount of hate that is indoctrinated. Basically analogous to Hitler youth camps for Muslims.

He is not a Muslim.

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Insight Magazine, which is owned by the same company as The Washington Time...
It's all owned by Rupert Murdoch, and it's all a sham. What else would you expect from any part of the evil empire of Faux News? :roll:

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com

A Mod Banned???

JD50

Lifer
Sep 4, 2005
Originally posted by: dmcowen674

A Mod Banned???

LOL

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001

I am tired of salesman. Clinton was a salesman.

I want a STATEsman.

Can we have Tony Blair?

Blair was idiot enough to follow Bush into Iraq. We need a STATEsman with common sense. Colin Powell fits the bill.

As for the OP, I must agree that your thread is pretty ridiculous considering it appears to be based on a trail of lies and innuendo with the only link to Clinton being 'unnamed associates.'

Cabal of the retarded
The Insight article was cited several times Friday on Fox News and was also referenced by the New York Post, The Glenn Beck program on CNN Headline News and a number of political blogs.

Fox News executive Bill Shine told CNN "Reliable Sources" anchor Howard Kurtz that some of the network's hosts were simply expressing their opinions and repeatedly cited Insight as the source of the allegations.
Hmm, no wonder they call it Faux News, but maybe they should drop the 'News' part altogether?

I'm curious . . . what was your source for the OP? You posted at 7:44pm but the sole link you provide directly contradicts your topic title.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Obama can awaken the old time good in America and is thus a tremendous threat. He will be crucified by all that is evil. You must be taught to fear Obama. You must have no hope. Hope brings pain. You cannot take any more pain. Hate what causes pain. Hate hope. There is no hope. Be sophisticated and cynical; do not be naive.