Hillary and Michigan....

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: sirjonk
Originally posted by: Robor
Originally posted by: RY62
Originally posted by: Wreckem
At the time, Obama folowers were told to go out and vote "uncommitted" and they did. So. looking at the numbers, you could just call Obama uncommitted.

Obama would beat Hillary in a revote, primary or caucus. Current polls have Obama beating McCain in the general, while McCain beats Clinton in the general.

I'm not sure which polls you're looking at but the latest polls here Latest Polls show otherwise.

Obama is +11
Clinton is +3

Linky?

It's from RY62's post I replied to. 3/6 National Election.

RY62

Mar 13, 2005
Originally posted by: sirjonk
Originally posted by: Wreckem
At the time, Obama folowers were told to go out and vote "uncommitted" and they did. So. looking at the numbers, you could just call Obama uncommitted.

Obama would beat Hillary in a revote, primary or caucus. Current polls have Obama beating McCain in the general, while McCain beats Clinton in the general.

I'm not sure which polls you're looking at but the latest polls here Latest Polls show otherwise.

Obama is +11
Clinton is +3

Linky?

It's from RY62's post I replied to. 3/6 National Election.

Today the numbers are:

Clinton +2
Obama +1

http://www.realclearpolitics.c...latestpolls/index.html

Painman

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2000
If Clinton's election results from Michigan are allowed to stand, we may as well rename the state New Cuba. We may as well start calling her Hillary Castro.

MI's primary was as Potemkin as you can get, as far as getting the delegates seated as is. I will not listen to any Clinton campaign spin on this one.

No one campaigned, there were NO spillover media markets airing ads... No one got the chance to make their case there, at all.

Same as FL (Which I've stated elsewhere, I think Clinton would win, even in a redo), MI deserves the full treatment for competition over primary votes that every other state has gotten so far.

You know, when a camp begins to make noises suggesting that they don't wish to fairly compete, it suggests to me that they don't think they can hold their ground on such a playing field.

Ya know, I thought that Fair Playing Fields were a plank in the Democratic platform.

It suggests to me that someone on the playing field... isn't really a Democrat.

Just sayin'.