hi i'm new here

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
Oh dear.

If you are a real female, there are some very wonderful ladies here who can help you get acclimated. HotChic, GeekBabe, Dezign, Azraele, etc.

Here's my first bit of advice: Don't tease and at least pretend to have a thick skin, because you'll need it. This is not the most female-friendly forum, but there are some wonderful people (men and women) here.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
scared away already i see.

isla - dezign is now tomato

Hyperblaze

Lifer
May 31, 2001
Welcome.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

A word of advice. Please try your best to avoid taking anything personal on here.

Folks can be ruthless. But if you don't let them under your skin, you'll be fine.

tami

Lifer
Nov 14, 2004
haha... actually, i am quite used to all-male forums (i used to be the only female -- and i mean ONLY -- on a very very "macho man" forum in the past)

i am here because my fiance is a frequent poster here. but we're both not going to tell you who that is ;)

(i've never registered before... no bans here :evil:

Hyperblaze

Lifer
May 31, 2001
Originally posted by: tami
haha... actually, i am quite used to all-male forums (i used to be the only female -- and i mean ONLY -- on a very very "macho man" forum in the past)

i am here because my fiance is a frequent poster here. but we're both not going to tell you who that is ;)

uh oh...I can already feel the evil within this one....;)

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000

warcrow?

i call shens

DaFinn

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2002

A... female??? You'd better put up pics like real soon if you wish to stay here...

PoB!!!

T2T III

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

Well, if your fiancé has more than 20,000 posts here, you should run the other direction. His Internet addiction, or rather ATOT addiction just means that he's giving us more lovin' here than he'll be giving you. :p

Hyperblaze

Lifer
May 31, 2001
Originally posted by: MartyMcFly3
Originally posted by: raanemaan
Originally posted by: KarenMarie
Who were you before you were banned?

:)

hello Welcome to ATOT now leave while you still have a life.

Man i wish i had gotten that message. :p

the memo got lost in the mail. Mailman was too busy posting on ATOT. We do apologize for any inconvience that might of caused.

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com

Frequent poster with a fiance?! Shens! ;)
C'mon, you're in a forum where 22 year olds post about dating someone for 4 months and spending hundreds of dollars before holding hands... then 1 week later, they break up. There aren't that many here who are engaged... now, who could it be??

let's see... who is engaged...
BatmanNate?
Rumpltzer (if so, he says you're horrible with money)
Winchester (get him his damn food dehydrator and huge surplus of condoms)
blackdogdeek
Feldenak?

I'm not going to keep searching... if you're telling the truth, we'll know soon enough.