Hi, I'm a total moron.

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

pinion9

Banned
May 5, 2005
For the record, I didn't drop the ball. Unfortunately, someone put both hands back on their keyboard and searched for another thread by me that asked a serious question; I divulged personal information that was contradictory to my incestuous story.

And I would have gotten away with it to if it weren't for you pesky kids....

ModeEngage

Jul 14, 2001
www.mode-engage.net
Originally posted by: pinion9
For the record, I didn't drop the ball. Unfortunately, someone put both hands back on their keyboard and searched for another thread by me that asked a serious question; I divulged personal information that was contradictory to my incestuous story.

Search ftw :p

pinion9

Banned
May 5, 2005
Originally posted by: n30

I believe most people believe it was ftl. Seriously, I was like a religious leader: completely full of $hit, but I gave people hope and something to look forward to.

GuitarDaddy

Lifer
Nov 9, 2004

But you removed all shadow of a doubt when you posted that EMO picture from another YAGT thread. But well played none the less:)

Ayah

Platinum Member
Jan 1, 2006

I believe most people believe it was ftl. Seriously, I was like a religious leader: completely full of $hit, but I gave people hope and something to look forward to.

:cookie: for while it lasted.

DaShen

Lifer
Dec 1, 2000

:thumbsdown:

But I guess the fact that you were able to keep it up and screw with some people, me included, is somewhat funny.

pinion9

Banned
May 5, 2005
You all are lucky I wasn't at home. I would have hosted goatse and linked to it as the picture. Then BAM! Eyeful of lower intestine.

Ayah

Platinum Member
Jan 1, 2006
And we still have some latecomers to the game. Metron PMd to get some indecent pictures :)

I'm sure others did too. :p

DaShen

Lifer
Dec 1, 2000
You all are lucky I wasn't at home. I would have hosted goatse and linked to it as the picture. Then BAM! Eyeful of lower intestine.

I still don't know what that is, but I think I am starting to get an idea. <shudders>

SurgicalShark

Golden Member
Mar 30, 2004
Originally posted by: DaShen
I think it is totally moronic to post pics or try to tell her.... sure it was an honest mistake but now whatever he does it won't be a mistake but intentional

Hell, I don't believe it's an honest mistake....OP knew the relationship before he got into this enterdre. Don't you agree with me that this is just plain wrong. I mean there is no apology, not a single excuse and nothing that you can to mend what he has done.

I may sound too dogmatic, but from my point to view this is just plain wrong. Period.

PingSpike

Lifer
Feb 25, 2004
You should just film your encounters and then make a website. When life gives you lemons.

And this is obviously shens.