Hi, I'm a blithering idiot.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DaBoneHead

Sep 1, 2000

So, should we perhaps take a guess at who this really is?

A junior member, certainly not. Someone here who likes to rile people up, just for their own S & G's....

Lozer perhaps? Or maybe even a return of Chip?

I don't know, maybe the mods can help figure out who this twit is. I'm betting on Lozer... anyone else care to take a stab?

Ulfwald

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
May 27, 2000
Hippy, there is no man behind that sh!tty post, only a little coward of a boy crying for attention. Because his mommy dopes him up on Ritilan, leaves him with a nanny, and want's nothing more to do with her spoiled child than a few family photos, and to be able to say she has a child.

I don't think it is Chip, he is too mature for this, and, he has respect for Dennilfloss, and WW.

Now the accusation on Lozer is more in line. If I remember correctly, he went at it with a few members, maybe even Dennil.

DAM

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2000
woah he has a originpoint email, but i doubt its real.

troll

dam()

Cable God

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2000
That handle rings a bell, there is another highly ranked member with a &quot;morbid&quot; word and &quot;angel&quot; in their handle....Hope there's no connection there, but it may be a possibilty. This guy will rot in hell without a doubt, whoever he is...

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Wow, I've seen dogsh!t that had more of a backbone than this douche.

Hey DeathAngel, quit jacking off to the underwear section of the Sears cataloge and actually post under your real nic.

Underclocked

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
My guess is that he/she/it is actually gettin' off on our replies. Maybe there should be no other until the Mod SPEAKS.

Namuna

Platinum Member
Jun 20, 2000
Kind of feel bad for the guy, having to take out his frustrations on innocent people.

I mean, blame it on your Father/Uncle for sexually molesting you, we're here to help.

PG

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 1999
Nice edit to the thread title moderator. :D
That summs it up pretty well.

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< I wonder if that email is real? Hmmm.... what could we sign him up for? >>

PG,

Not anymore. His account has been nuked.

Russ, NCNE

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
Russ:

If you're the mod, nice job changing the title. :p

If not, then whoever is the mod pulled a cute one.

DanC

Diamond Member
Jun 2, 2000
Russ is the owner of originpoint.
We have no idea who the AT mod was.

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Well no wonder the little maggot posted this now, he or she knew they would never stand a chance against WombatWoman in a war of words. So what better time to do it than when she is too ill to defend herself. And Chip would never do something like this. He has alot of respect for WombatWoman and Dennilfloss, and this is alot different than just pretending to be a woman.

Moderators: I love the new status, rofl! Good job!

sweetrobin

Golden Member
Jan 20, 2000
I hate I missed what this dude had to say .. its a shame and disgrace that people have to get their jollies at the expense of other peoples feelings

DaBoneHead

Sep 1, 2000

My bad.

I humbly retract Chips nic from the &quot;possibles&quot;. He is too clever and original for something so simple-minded as this.

Lozer, on the other hand...