Hi All back in the RC5 Game - sort of.

Markfw

Moderator Emeritus, Elite Member
May 16, 2002
Hi everyone. I used to Crack for Anandtech way back in the late 90's doing RC5-64. Well I'm back sort of running RC5-72 on some Raspberry Pi's I have as well on the the on PC now and then. I'm also using the Anandtech proxy server as well.
Welcome back.

And I assume you are on our team ? 198 ?

I can't find RC5 anything as a broject in BOINC. Is it a BOINC project ?

Edit: found it on a search, was not in the project list. TeamAnandtech 10635.... Odd team name.

You are in as Mad Pierre ?

Last edited:

Ken g6

Programming Moderator, Elite Member
Dec 11, 1999
Reactions: Assimilator1

Jay

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Hey MP. I recognize the name from back in the day. I'm also using the proxy although I am actually on a separate team (BGod, Spacewalker and a few others) created our own team when DNet was losing steam here. Unfortunately I don't own the domain I registered under previously so although I can continue to contribute under it, I can't go in and modify my account.

bphantom

Oct 9, 1999
Hey Jay and MP! Yes, I keep the old TA DNET proxy fully operational and maintained. It is great to see both of you using the proxy and stats (teamanandtech.com)! I haven't run RC5 in a while, but I do keep the herd busy over on OGR-28. Whoever wants to use the proxy & stats (updated every 15min), proxy.teamanandtech.com, port 2064 is the keyserver address.