HEY, SHARPTON: Black Thug Shoots White Girl “For the Fun of It”

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickBean

Dec 4, 2014
http://clashdaily.com/2014/12/hey-sharpton-black-thug-shoots-white-girl-fun/#
You won’t hear about the case of 17-year-old Ashley Marie Scott, a Lansing, Ill., resident who was violently murdered by a black drug dealer, apparently for fun.
Scott and her friends were admittedly up to no good when they agreed to meet Ronald McMahan, a 19-year-old black man who told the group he would sell them marijuana.
Well, i will not comment the situation when teens were trying to buy some drugs...
But i'm agree with the name of the article! Really, why Al Sharpton who poses himself as a human rights activist, always "close his eyes" when black people kill white people, but often shout when white people kill black?! It seems like he's just a liar. I know that it's very soar question and everybody is tired of discussions about Al, but maybe you can tell me why he doing such things and why white people haven't got such famous activists?

Inflammatory racism is not welcome here.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
So are the police not prosecuting the shooter because he's black and shot a white person? Because that's the type of stuff that generally gets your Al Sharpton types out when the races are reversed.

Newell Steamer

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2014
Scott and her friends were admittedly up to no good when they agreed to meet Ronald McMahan, a 19-year-old black man who told the group he would sell them marijuana.

But when the group of white teens arrived at the meeting spot in Gary, Ind., McMahan immediately pulled a gun on them and demanded all of their valuables, including cash and jewelry.

The driver of Scott’s group carried his own gun, which he pulled in an effort to deter the thug from taking things any further.

As the driver of the car Scott was riding in sped off, McMahan riddled the vehicle with bullets, one of which fatally struck Scott in the neck and killed her.

This wasn't even a drug deal, Scott and her friends were lured/led into a robbery, since McMahan 'immediately' went into robbing them.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
So are the police not prosecuting the shooter because he's black and shot a white person? Because that's the type of stuff that generally gets your Al Sharpton types out when the races are reversed.

That and people being killed/attacked because of their race. It doesn't seem like the she was shot because she was white but because the drug dealer was a homicidal douche bag.

404: Racism not found

Now all that being said put the douche bag away forever.

Spungo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2012
I didn't know Al Sharpton posts here.
He only does so when there's money to be made.

Gotta hand it to Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. They understand capitalism quite well. Go where the money is and make the most noise. Gotta work for that paper, son.

emperus

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2012
http://clashdaily.com/2014/12/hey-sharpton-black-thug-shoots-white-girl-fun/#
You won’t hear about the case of 17-year-old Ashley Marie Scott, a Lansing, Ill., resident who was violently murdered by a black drug dealer, apparently for fun.
Well, i will not comment the situation when teens were trying to buy some drugs...
But i'm agree with the name of the article! Really, why Al Sharpton who poses himself as a human rights activist, always "close his eyes" when black people kill white people, but often shout when white people kill black?! It seems like he's just a liar. I know that it's very soar question and everybody is tired of discussions about Al, but maybe you can tell me why he doing such things and why white people haven't got such famous activists?

What was the point of this post? What's worse is that you seem not to understand what the whole #BlackLivesMatter movement has been about.

Newell Steamer

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2014
OP's circle needs more jerk.

Hey guyz, I bet the white kids were going to rob the black drug dealer. And, when THAT truth surfaces, Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson and Barak Hussein Obama will fight for this kid, tooth and nail!!!shift+1!!!! What a bunch of racists,...

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
What was the point of this post? What's worse is that you seem not to understand what the whole #BlackLivesMatter movement has been about.

#AllLivesMatterRegardlessOfRace

Londo, the #BlackLivesMatter thing wasn't trying to discount that the lives of other races matter too. In fact the opposite, it was trying to bring to light how much less we as a society seem to care when the life of a black person is taken. Your argument is the same as people who attack feminism because they think it's about man-hating when in fact it's about equality of the genders and women have been historically the less equal gender. And in most parts of the world, even the US, still are.

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
Glad to see you think you can read my mind or know what my basis for posting #AllLivesMatterRegardlessOfRace .

Society as a whole doesn't care about deaths unless the person who has died is close to them. Just as most of society could care less about the "feminism" issue, just some gamers and those who are actively pushing the feminist agenda.

Spungo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2012
Your argument is the same as people who attack feminism because they think it's about man-hating when in fact it's about equality of the genders and women have been historically the less equal gender. And in most parts of the world, even the US, still are.

Saying feminists are pro-woman is like saying the KKK is pro-white. That's true on some level, but you shouldn't discount all of the things that make them a hate group.

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004

People who support #BlackLivesMatter cannot even agree on what it is about, what chance does anyone else have?

1) Who doesn't believe black lives matter?
2) What do you personally need to be convinced that black lives matter?
3) Does not automatically taking the side defending someone who robbed a store & later attacked a police officer, mean I don't care about any black person?

Do interstate shutdowns & mall shutdowns & disruptive restaurants do anything productive? The honest truth is, white people don't look at other white people as family, there are no bonds, no special importance because of skin color. Thus, when white people look at black people as equals, that's what it means, equal, nothing special above anyone else.

Last edited:

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Saying feminists are pro-woman is like saying the KKK is pro-white. That's true on some level, but you shouldn't discount all of the things that make them a hate group.

That's a pretty ignorant statement man. Have you ever met any actual feminists? I've met many, and I very much am one. I recognize that society tends to denigrate and attack women at a much greater rate than men and I want it to stop. Both men and women need to work together to have women's rights be equal. And in fact feminism also holds that unfair societal expectations of men are not right as well.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Black oppression!!! Oh, I mean white oppression, Aw, meant red oppression. No, yellow oppression. Ummm. what color were we talking about again? I got my colors mix up.
I got it. Just allow blind people to own guns. And blind cops.

Spungo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2012
That's a pretty ignorant statement man. Have you ever met any actual feminists?
Yep. They were all miserable people to be around. They remind me of white racists who constantly talk about blacks being the problem. Black men are the killers, black men are thieves, black men are rapists, blah blah blah. Just take out the word "blacK" and you have yourself a feminist. Men are the killers, men are thieves, men are rapists, blah blah blah. They don't say men should be sent back to Africa, but they sometimes joke about men only being used for reproduction. Some feminists joke about violent acts against men. Feminists think it's hilarious to joke about cutting off a man's penis or kicking a man in the balls. I just smile and nod when I hear this. I don't want to sound like a gender traitor and get into an argument every single time this happens.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
I notice the troll has run away from yet another of his troll and run threads. Motion to lock... then ban troll's alt account.

Status
Not open for further replies.