hey kids, how was school... referring to paulson and evan...

Viper Frag

Nov 22, 1999
Freshman!!!! :D
I wonder how Paulson's day was. I wonder if he went to the pool, or maybe he got hazed. :D
Damn school sux. :(

ltk007

Banned
Feb 24, 2000
It blew
what's new...

ALL HAIL THE CRANE!

I would give the whole chronical of my entire first day, but its not worth going over the horrible events that ensued. I'll just make it clear that I did not enjoy it.

BTW I'm not a freshman, and now I realize why all the other people hate them. They get in the way in halls and have no idea where they are going. School is crowded enough w/out them.

Freeze

Oct 15, 1999
oh yeah, I go back in January. :p College though. heh. glad high school is over....

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
You kids think school is bad, wait until you graduate and real life opens up a can of whoop ass.

Russ, NCNE

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
RUSS
I've been running a real-life life for some time now. School sux, but it is far from the shielded life that some lead. School is good. I never EVER want to go back, but I'm glad that I went through JH and HS.

BTW, something's been nagging at me: are you a mod?
(--did I just cross a line by asking that??)

College is different. I think I'll be dealing with people on a real level instead of the group/clique thing that always pissed me off. I was always right in between the groups at my school(s). I had friends from every kind of group; I wasn't recognised as someone in any one of the groups (thank god).

COLLEGE CHICKS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They're not stupid and stuck up like HS girls (yes, GIRLS.) and they're much more sweet.

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< BTW, something's been nagging at me: are you a mod? >>

If I were, everyone under 21 would be banned. (Except NFS4).

Russ, NCNE

ltk007

Banned
Feb 24, 2000
Russ is a mod, he just won't admit it :)

FMMCobalt, i feel the same way about HS grouping of kids.

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Real life? You live with your mom &amp; don't pay rent/phone/food... That's &quot;real life?&quot;

Viper GTS

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
ltk007,

I can guarantee you that I am not a moderator at this forum.

Ness,

Forgot about him. He'd be another exception.:)

Russ, NCNE

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Maybe I am strange, but I miss school alot. I have always enjoyed learning, and cannot wait to go to college next year. :)

Nessoldaccount

Jun 4, 2000
First day of school today. First off let me comment that I am extremely satisfied with the high-hottie rate in my AP classes.

Thank You.

DAM

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2000
i'm 20 will be 21 this thrusday Russy Poo would you ban me?

dam()

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Russ

I don't know about you, but I'd take real life over school any day. Whoop ass or not, school was bar none the worst time of my life.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Viper:
My father was a drunken, female-abusing, drug-abusing, dumbass bastard who died in a rehab-center from extreme emphasema (sp?) with a permanent traecheotomy. My mom has struggled to pay to put me through a private school, often times going through periods of having bare shelves in the kitchen to do it. My grandparents hate eachother and have divorced. My cousins are sh!ts. I have two homosexual aunts (well, one's a man but we all call him &quot;aunt&quot; and he loves it. ew.) who scare the hell out of me. I have two dead great grandparents who passed away just after finding out that the whole family was hiding from them the fact that two of their three daughters had become more twisted and torturous than anyone they've ever known (telling lies about everyone in the family to spite almost everyone and get more money and power for themselves). I don't know my father's side of the family because they've done nothing but lie to me and steal from me. Yes, me personally.
The other members of my family (not including my mother, grandfather, and great aunt) are enfatuated with either money or power and have ostricised themselves from the true meaning of &quot;family&quot; for it.
I fell in love with my best friend from the time I can first remember, knowing that I could never have her and have had my heart broken more times than I can remember from her alone.
I've been involved with a girl who cheated on me from the first time we got together. Remember Shellie? I was falling for her, and I fell for her hard. Even if I never said it, you of all people should have realized that.
I've fallen for someone on the other side of the country --a relationship that ended up breaking my heart just as much as Melissa. And who ends up with her? You. I'm happy for you, but it still HURTS LIKE FVCKING HELL and it's hard to have a constant reminder of that. Yeah, my life's a peach so far.
I started working in Junior High to help my mom SIMPLY BUY GROCERIES (and to have a little money on the side).
I pay for my own insurance.
I paid for my last year in school.
I pay for my damn truck that seems to always have something wrong with it.
I pay for the damn truck's gas @ 5~7 mpg.
I hate my job and the people I work for, but it's all I can get for right now.
The only thing I truly pride myself on is my drum playing --which I get complemented on whenever I play, but get shot down by people who don't know JACK about style, methods, or rudiments (and think they're better than I am even though they wouldn't know a rock kit from a jazz kit).
And PEOPLE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND ME.

Yeah... I wouldn't know what real life is, would I...
sure people have it worse, but I'm no pussy.

extra

Golden Member
Dec 18, 1999
&quot;Real life? You live with your mom &amp; don't pay rent/phone/food... &quot;

damn straight!! i'm glad i don't hafta pay for that stuff.....oh well if it's not real life, i'm not complaining at this point in time...:)

anyways, had my first day of college today. like it so far.

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Whoa, whoa, whoa...

I did not mean that to be deragotory in ANY way, shape, or form. I was just pointing out that the &quot;real life&quot; that Russ speaks of is something that neither of us has experienced yet. I'm not questioning the sh~t you've been through, &amp; trust me... I know you well enough to know there has been a lot of it.

Sorry if I offended you, but it sure as hell wasn't intended that way.

Viper GTS

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
n/p

I have to apologize to everyone for snapping like that. I'm not making excuses, but I've had some rough times lately with two issues that hit closest to home than anythying else in my life and I guess bottling it up doesn't help. I always will, but I didn't want to open it here.

Again, I apologize to everyone --especially you Gregg. Sorry...