Heroes: Volume II

Page 45 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

oddyager

Diamond Member
May 21, 2005
Meh, if Claire's blood and heal a bullet wound to the head, pretty sure it'll heal bullet wounds to the chest. Nathan will live.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
Damn, now the Maya lives and Nathan and Nikki are out. Actually kinda liked those 2.

Now it looks like our buddy Sylar is back in business too. With the next title being Villains, wonder how many others they get to join his side.

dxkj

Lifer
Feb 17, 2001
Originally posted by: oddyager
Meh, if Claire's blood and heal a bullet wound to the head, pretty sure it'll heal bullet wounds to the chest. Nathan will live.

that part confused me.... if a bullet to the head kills, how does blood heal a bullet t the head?

PingSpike

Lifer
Feb 25, 2004
Originally posted by: TheVrolok
Originally posted by: Kev
This show annoys the hell out of me because all the characters are just poorly written asswits. For example:

- peter can't read adam's mind to find out he's a bad guy. moronic.
- instead of phasing through the safe peter spends 15 minutes trying to mind pull it out. moronic.
- everything hiro does. he is by far the most worthless pile of crap with a power I have ever seen. the ability to manipulate time is the most powerful thing you could do but he manages to under-utilize it in literally every situation.

The only 2 characters I like in this show anymore are Noah and Syler, because they actually have brains. I hope season 3 involves them killing all the heroes off, otherwise I probably won't watch it.

Same major gripes I have. They made Peter too powerful such that they essentially ignore his full power constantly.

Peter and to a slightly lesser extent, sylar are just to fucking powerful to write a script for. He has so many powers now its pretty much impossible to create a situation where he is challenged at all, without just plain ignoring half of his abilities.