Heroes of Newerth(HoN) usernames anyone?

TridenT

Lifer
Sep 4, 2006
Mine is TridenTBoy. I play on USWest only. :) If you guys want to play mostly EM games(I'm OK with non-em, but EM is much faster and that's why I prefer it) then I'm good to go! :awe:

I used to have a lot of the AT usernames, but then deleted them all... and now I can't find them again. :( So add me and we'll play. I'm trying to get to 1700+PSR games, but I am stuck around 1685 right now. Blows. I keep getting shitty teams in pubs.

Vortex22

Diamond Member
Sep 6, 2000
Most of the EM games I played actually ended up being longer than regular (I only play normal now). EM ruins the game because there isn't really much of an early/mid game and carries get stacked too quickly. Most early game heroes are worthless picks in EM.

Just FYI, if you ever plan to play matchmaking or with real higher level players, it's all normal mode. (Most 1700+ norm games the host will boot anyone with high EM%.)

Not trying to be an ass or anything, just a warning that high EM played % on your account can have bad consequences if you plan on playing other modes later.

TridenT

Lifer
Sep 4, 2006
I've played quite a few MM games already... It's not any different than non-em. It's full of idiots still. :| Especially a lot of open beta idiots...

Vortex22

Diamond Member
Sep 6, 2000
Yeah MM is completely terrible right now. It sort of turned me off from playing. I think I'll wait a while for the idiots to fall down to the low ranks. I was over 1700 before the latest update, and I haven't won a single game yet from the MM system (10 losses in a row, 7 of them there was at least one d/c on our team).

Necrolezbeast

Apr 11, 2002
Giznad is the name... Hit me up, my friends and I usually have 4 for no ab 1650+ games... there is only one of us not 1700 consistently and we always get stuck with the crappiest 5th person that will feed, dc, or won't help with any team fights..