heroes big secret is obvious

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Bosconian

Sep 12, 2007
Originally posted by: datwater
huh ... I thought it was that brittish invisible man fella.

Me too. That's what I was saying. The character's name is Claude. Noah's former partner in the company.

PingSpike

Lifer
Feb 25, 2004
Originally posted by: Bosconian

Me too. That's what I was saying. The character's name is Claude. Noah's former partner in the company.

Yeah, but didn't both of them fall off the building? That implies it was some one with super healing. Perhaps there is alliance of people with powers that seeks to destroy the old guard.

SirStev0

Lifer
Nov 13, 2003
Originally posted by: HOWITIS
...also why does Heroes fill the need to put as many star trek characters as possible in it?

I noticed that too.

I counted three......

George Takei
Nichelle Nichols
Dominic Keating

Am I missing anyone? Former Klingons I may not recognize????

;)

They had a running star trek joke from the very beginning... especially between Ando and Hiro.

Personally I thought it was pretty funny.

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
Originally posted by: PingSpike

Yeah, but didn't both of them fall off the building? That implies it was some one with super healing. Perhaps there is alliance of people with powers that seeks to destroy the old guard.

A common theory is that it's west.

frostrip

Oct 10, 2007
Originally posted by: NeuroSynapsis

I agree, but they havent really given us an explanation for why west would do it yet

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Originally posted by: randomlinh
why would sark be in the present? is his superpower not being able to age too?
I initially thought that Sark could be Mr. Linderman's and the Petrelli's common ancestor. I was also wondering if Angela might have betrayed the late Mr. Petrelli and maybe Peter and Nathan are really Linderman's kids? Maybe that's why Mr. Petrelli killed himself?

But now I think its more likely that Mr. Petrelli did not die--he might be Sark's descendent. Think about how easy it would be to fake his suicide--he jumps from the top of the building, falls, the Haitian blocks his power, he gets carted away to the morgue, and after awhile his powers bring him back (remember Claire at the morgue--after the object was removed from her head she started healing.) So I think Mr. Petrelli is the one going after the Company.

hypn0tik

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2005
Originally posted by: frostrip

I agree, but they havent really given us an explanation for why west would do it yet

To get his revenge on the man with the horn rimmed glasses?

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
Originally posted by: randomlinh
why would sark be in the present? is his superpower not being able to age too?

RUMOR MILL

It is also believed that Sark is immortal. Could he be.............LINDERMAN!??!!? Or maybe the swordsmith that repairs Hiro's sword...

Bosconian

Sep 12, 2007

Duh.. yeah, that's true. And only Clair, Kensei and Peter can self heal (that we know of.) I'm just thinking it's someone from a past episode. Kensei being the killer is too obvious. A character that hasn't been killed off yet seems to be where I'm fixated. Like, whatever happened to that chick that could communicate through electronics. The one that sent Ted out from hiding. She has it out for the Company too and hasn't reoccured. Then again, there's the whole falling off a building and living thing. :(

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
Originally posted by: LoKe
It is also believed that Sark is immortal. Could he be.............LINDERMAN!??!!?

Linderman had a power, and it was not immortality.

that you knew of...just churning the wheels of debate ;)

torpid

Lifer
Sep 14, 2003
It is also believed that Sark is immortal. Could he be.............LINDERMAN!??!!?

So your theory is more like, he's doctor who, right? I mean we've seen both characters on screen and they are not the same person. For them to be the same, he'd have to regenerate into a new body somehow.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000

Duh.. yeah, that's true. And only Clair, Kensei and Peter can self heal (that we know of.) I'm just thinking it's someone from a past episode. Kensei being the killer is too obvious. A character that hasn't been killed off yet seems to be where I'm fixated. Like, whatever happened to that chick that could communicate through electronics. The one that sent Ted out from hiding. She has it out for the Company too and hasn't reoccured. Then again, there's the whole falling off a building and living thing. :(
Dude, wasn't Hana killed off in the graphic novels?

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
Originally posted by: torpid

So your theory is more like, he's doctor who, right? I mean we've seen both characters on screen and they are not the same person. For them to be the same, he'd have to regenerate into a new body somehow.

I'm sorry, what? Are you referring to Sark -> Linderman? Could be that he ages into linderman...OR...

_____________________RUMOR MILL_____________________

Sark is actually this old ass irish mob boss that they constantly refer to

TheChort

Diamond Member
May 20, 2003
Why are you guys so insistant that the person who killed Hiro's dad is a self-healer?
Couldn't he have just...
flown off?
teleported?
be super-resilient to harm (more like superman rather than wolverine)?

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
Originally posted by: TheChort
Why are you guys so insistant that the person who killed Hiro's dad is a self-healer?
Couldn't he have just...
flown off?
teleported?

Hence the "West" theory; or hell even Peter; pushes them off and then flies off

TheChort

Diamond Member
May 20, 2003
Originally posted by: TheChort
Couldn't he have just...
flown off?
teleported?

Hence the "West" theory; or hell even Peter; pushes them off and then flies off

ohh, is west the kid that kissed claire? (Bastard! :|)

Originally posted by: crt1530
Am I the only one who thinks Hiro will become Kensei?

no

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
Originally posted by: crt1530
Am I the only one who thinks Hiro will become Kensei?

you + the guys from verizon's network + everybody else + their mom

Srfrbum

Banned
May 19, 2005
Is it just me or did anyone else notice this....
When Sylar and that girl who made illusions were alone, why the hell did he killer her ? SHE TRANSFORMED INTO TWINS, AND SOME OTHER HOTNESS TOOO...
I would have at least tapped that first... then killed her.
But thats just my opinion.

TheChort

Diamond Member
May 20, 2003
Originally posted by: Srfrbum
When Sylan and that girl who made illusions were alone, why the hell did he killer her ? SHE TRANSFORMED INTO TWINS, AND SOME OTHER HOTNESS TOOO...

and that's why you're probably not a mass-murdering, power-stealing nut-job ... probably ...

xeemzor

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2005
Originally posted by: Srfrbum
When Sylan and that girl who made illusions were alone, why the hell did he killer her ? SHE TRANSFORMED INTO TWINS, AND SOME OTHER HOTNESS TOOO...

Obviously Sylar has no libdo whatsoever ;)