Herbal stuff is good alternative to prescription drugs

Wduaqnug

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2002
Ex.

Spunky has ear infection for couple days doctor gave her antibiotics for 10day course but antibiotics fight infection but dont relief pain. There is no ear drops for infection over counter in major chains such as rite aid,walgreens and cvs. There is local huge store called eforcesofnature.com they had ear drops made out of herbal stuff especially for infants ear infection and helped spunky.

I am personally taking several herbal stuff to clean liver since there is no prescription drugs for that.

Pepsi90919

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
you better report that ear infection to god so he can give you your money back. fight the power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
You keep doing that pal. Never mind the literally THOUSANDS of possible interactions that herbal "remedies" can have with real LEGITIMATE drugs.

Do yourself a favor and run your herbal "stuff" past your pharmacist to see if it can have any adverse reactions in conjunction with your perscription drugs.

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Originally posted by: vi_edit
You keep doing that pal. Never mind the literally THOUSANDS of possible interactions that herbal "remedies" can have with real LEGITIMATE drugs.

Do yourself a favor and run your herbal "stuff" past your pharmacist to see if it can have any adverse reactions in conjunction with your perscription drugs.
I'm guessing he's actually hoping for interactions so he'll have yet another corporate entity to harass with complaints. :p

Mutilator

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2000
Hmm I know a lot of people here don't have English as their primary language so for the most part I ignore the errors... but does anybody else have the feeling that Wdaqnug is Moonbeam's evil twin? ;)

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Mutilator
Hmm I know a lot of people here don't have English as their primary language so for the most part I ignore the errors... but does anybody else have the feeling that Wdaqnug is Moonbeam's evil twin? ;)

moonbeam actually makes sense from time to time

Wduaqnug

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2002
"You keep doing that pal. Never mind the literally THOUSANDS of possible interactions that herbal "remedies" can have with real LEGITIMATE drugs."

It's concern if you really ill or senior citizen taking dozen of different medications but thank god so far I am not taking any prescription medications

pulse8

Lifer
May 3, 2000
Originally posted by: Wduaqnug
"You keep doing that pal. Never mind the literally THOUSANDS of possible interactions that herbal "remedies" can have with real LEGITIMATE drugs."

It's concern if you really ill or senior citizen taking dozen of different medications but thank god so far I am not taking any prescription medications

Ever think that maybe you should be? :)

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Originally posted by: Wduaqnug

You do realize don't you that drug interactions don't care about age or health right? There are certain herbal remedies that can render antibiotics useless. You said so in your first post that she was on them.

Encryptic

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
Originally posted by: Fausto1
Originally posted by: vi_edit

I'm guessing he's actually hoping for interactions so he'll have yet another corporate entity to harass with complaints. :p

:D

Wduaqnug

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2002
But she is not taking herbal pills or medication, its only liquid drops that dont fight infection but temporary relief pain.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Glad to hear your daughter is feeling better

Might want to try this
link

It has tea tree oil as well as grapefruit seed extract