bmurray

Mar 8, 2001
:confused: Hello I bought this motherboard on ebay arrgh , I am on disablity liver transplant. moneys tight was supposed to be a present.

When I recieved it there was a capacitor or something in the box, It looks like it was pulled out, It was Pce31 closest to the sata connectors right corner could it re soldered or was it pulled for a reason they said it was working any help would be appreciated .

Thanks Bill

Also how could I check it with out puttin every thing together it is a sli board?

NoelS

Oct 5, 2007
bmurray,

That mobo has a 3 year warranty, so you could call ASUS tech support and ask them about an RMA on the board. Problem could be that they will say you broke it and that could void the warranty. They may accept it for repair at your cost, otherwise you could be out the price of the motherboard.

Don't believe I would try to do any soldering on it - that could really ruin it. You could build the system and try it out, but I suspect the cap was there for a reason, so if you do build and it works, great, but you might be prepared for a failure with it...

Noel