Help w/ Geforce 2, no video?? Bios flash???

davidos

Nov 29, 1999
Something is wrong with my card.... My geforce 2 fan spins but the video signal is not getting to the monitor. I know its the video card because my Ti4400 works fine in my setup.

Could the bios on my geforce2 be corrupt? Is there any way to flash is when it doesn't give me a video signal?

Please help!!!

Danella

Jan 2, 2002
Not a lot of info to go on, before trying a blind flash, check some other things.

One card works, your GF2 doesn't right? I had a similar problem with my kids computer, I discovered that no matter how hard or tight I seated my video card, it wasn't seating all the way, just by a couple sheets of paper short of a good seat. I removed the motherboard, and put thin insulation washers under the Mobo to raise it a bit, problem solved. That was in a new case, Your problem could be the tab on the video card isn't allowing a full seat, make sure the card is buried all the way into the AGP slot.

You've probably done this already, but it seems the most common problem with no video is a seating problem, so I;d go there first.

Danella